Negreanu Open Tonight - Reminder

bump
lol you bumped a thread 4 minutes after it was first posted. lol+1 bump
If I win all thre of these would I rank high enough to justify starting now?
no, you are going to need at least 600-700 points to have a chance at the top 9...you get 200-230 for 1st...3 left...see you NEXT period. :club:
no, you are going to need at least 600-700 points to have a chance at the top 9...you get 200-230 for 1st...3 left...see you NEXT period. :club:
Thanks VatcheGot a weekly live Wed game that's been going on for 2 years, but we may change to Thursday soon.
Thanks VatcheGot a weekly live Wed game that's been going on for 2 years, but we may change to Thursday soon.
just reread your post, and saw that you said "if i win all 3"...that would be very close but you might be able to squeeze in the top 9 if you found a way to win 3 in a row...that would be sick!maybe you should ask spademan to sighn on to your account and play for you, legend has it that he has performed similar miracles in the past.

I predicted a win by me last week and bubbled 11th, but to be fair, I ran into AA twice at the end with AK (I'm a donk) and KK (#&*$^#&*^&*). I do not predict a win this week, but a FT would be nice...and if DN plays, he owes me a bounty.

im always in. do or die for me for the ninth position. watch out! i'm comin to play with my 1500 chips. :club:

I'm in. I need a win to move into the top 9. We'll see.
You've already used all your luck this year luckbox, see you next period :club:

DNA, thanks again for putting this all together... we all appreciate it. This week I predict that I will remain ahead of DN on the leaderboard and that I will again double up through JesterSB.

DNA, thanks again for putting this all together... we all appreciate it. This week I predict that I will remain ahead of DN on the leaderboard and that I will again double up through JesterSB.
Well since you do seem to do it every week, you will have to suck out on me from now on, because I promise you I will not put my money in with the worst of it against you again.
Well since you do seem to do it every week, you will have to suck out on me from now on, because I promise you I will not put my money in with the worst of it against you again.
Sure you will. Again. And again.

i'll be there. i plan on getting knocked out by mercury again. that guy kills me.

i'm in...i plan on donking it into a big chip stack (maybe knock out evilgn with 67o again) then donking all my chips off with about 30 left lol

maybe you should ask spademan to sighn on to your account and play for you, legend has it that he has performed similar miracles in the past.
Yes, Spademan's heroics are unquestionable. Especially on other's accounts.
LOL... that's what I like to hear buddy...:now my bluffs will work like a charm face:
i'm in...i plan on donking it into a big chip stack (maybe knock out evilgn with 67o again) then donking all my chips off with about 30 left lol
bring your 67o to the table, its all goodI was genuinely pissed about that when it happened, and I did chat my frustration, but you were fine in your call, no hard feelings :club: