Official Wsop Meet And Greet

Um, so if someone, hypothetically, wanted to kidnap Elton John and hold him for ransom, what time would be the best time of day to do so?
lol, well first you would have to wait till he is in town again and im pretty sure that wont be until october. Then you would have to talk to the guys at the rio since that is where he stays when he is out here. He just arrives at ceasers does his little act and leaves almost directly afterward. Hope this helps. :club:
  • Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, well first you would have to wait till he is in town again and im pretty sure that wont be until october. Then you would have to talk to the guys at the rio since that is where he stays when he is out here. He just arrives at ceasers does his little act and leaves almost directly afterward. Hope this helps. :club:
That's a little upsetting, I went down to vegas in March and didn't see him, but I had planned on seeing him when I came back in June :D

I WILL BE THRE ON THE SAME DAY AS TONY BALONEY AKA JAKE THE AASNAKE ROBERTSI WANT SUSHI NOW. AND ANYTIME AFTER JUINE 23SHIP IT PLS.

I WILL BE THRE ON THE SAME DAY AS TONY BALONEY AKA JAKE THE AASNAKE ROBERTSI WANT SUSHI NOW. AND ANYTIME AFTER JUINE 23SHIP IT PLS.
I want sushi too.How did you know where my nic came from?
I want sushi too.How did you know where my nic came from?
lucky guess.

Teddy can you write me a song 'I want sushi' sung the the classic 80's I want candy song?ty,Mark

Teddy can you write me a song 'I want sushi' sung the the classic 80's I want candy song?ty,Mark
If I come back drunk from my BBQ I'll do it. Also right now I'm putting it on the table, $50 to drink a shot of Wasabi

I know a shrimp whos tough but sweetShes so fine, she's ocean meat Tempura Fried s'what I desireKeep that bitch off of a fireI want sushiI want sushiAll drenched in soy makes them go downAint no finer roll townSpicey Tuna made up to ordera kickass treat to make my mouth waterI want sushiI want sushiSushi on the beach, theres nothing betterBut I like dynamite rolls much betterOn sushi soon I plan to dineThen Ill have sushi all the timeI want sushiI want sushiI want sushiI want sushiMan...Im hungry... :club:

I know a shrimp whos tough but sweetShes so fine, she's ocean meat Tempura Fried s'what I desireKeep that bitch off of a fireI want sushiI want sushiAll drenched in soy makes them go downAint no finer roll townSpicey Tuna made up to ordera kickass treat to make my mouth waterI want sushiI want sushiSushi on the beach, theres nothing betterBut I like dynamite rolls much betterOn sushi soon I plan to dineThen Ill have sushi all the timeI want sushiI want sushiI want sushiI want sushiMan...Im hungry... :club:
Scott that is the best ever!I know a shrimp whos tough but sweetShes so fine, she's ocean meat Tempura Fried s'what I desireKeep that bitch off of a firezomg I am crying I'm laughing so hard. And I'm drunk and wearing a cardigan right now and feeling like a dweeb.Mark
Pics plz.

Hey everyone. I spoke to Daniel and he will stop by for one of the meet and greets. Not sure which one yet. I'll find out when I'm in Vegas.This week I will update the thread. I just figured out my schedule for the WSOP. I plan on playing 17 events. Only two of them are on Monday.

Hey everyone. I spoke to Daniel and he will stop by for one of the meet and greets. Not sure which one yet. I'll find out when I'm in Vegas.This week I will update the thread. I just figured out my schedule for the WSOP. I plan on playing 17 events. Only two of them are on Monday.
Damn...I get in on Tuesday the 5th.........Make it Tuesday Night!
Please do it somewhere between June 15th and July 2nd plz because I'm also a mod and obv deserve special treatment. sw, obv. Seriously though.:club:
YOU MEAN I'M RIGHT AS USUAL? HA HA, SHIP IT!!!! DO I KNOW DANIEL OR DO I KNOW DANIEL????
Please do it somewhere between June 23rd and July 2nd plz because I'm also a mod and obv deserve special treatment. sw, obv. Seriously though.:club:
FYP.

I will be in town Tuesday the 10th of July through Monday the 16th of July for a non-WSOP event. If there is anything scheduled for those nights I would love to stop by and put a name with some of the faces.

Hi everyone.I just spoke to Daniel and he said he will stop by for one of the meet and greets, but only if you roll a spliff and SHAVE YOUR HEAD!SHIP IT! :club:
i'll roll a spliff and shave your head, sure! :)seriously, though, scott, i'm expecting you to be my social coordinator, because i don't read threads over 3 pages.