Official Wsop Meet And Greet

I wanted to start this thread early to get a feel for who is coming, how many people, places of interest, etc. One other thing that I would like to add is that it's great to see friendly faces in the crowd during the WSOP. Having people with you, or that you "know" as you get deep in tourneys is very important imo. I expect several of us to win bracelets. You guys can with the nlhe ones, just let me have the others :club: WSOP starts in a couple of weeks. So I will now make more of an effort to have a concrete plan in place. I will update the original thread in the near future.Again, if you are going to be out there, and you want to meet up with some FCP folks, let me know who you are. Dates would be helpful.This will be a good year for all of us.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll be out there june 8-12 and then for the m.e. staying with bizzle and co, TEAM MOUTHBREATHERS pwns. looking forward to meeting some of you degens.

I wanted to start this thread early to get a feel for who is coming, how many people, places of interest, etc. One other thing that I would like to add is that it's great to see friendly faces in the crowd during the WSOP. Having people with you, or that you "know" as you get deep in tourneys is very important imo. I expect several of us to win bracelets. You guys can with the nlhe ones, just let me have the others :club: WSOP starts in a couple of weeks. So I will now make more of an effort to have a concrete plan in place. I will update the original thread in the near future.Again, if you are going to be out there, and you want to meet up with some FCP folks, let me know who you are. Dates would be helpful.This will be a good year for all of us.
Looks like I'll be out there the entire series now. Helping Seth out with live updates and all that stuff for texasholdem.com, so I'm there when I'm not too busy doing shit.

Again...a slightly modified schedule of what may work well...Meet and Greet schedule, revised 5-18-07MONDAY, JUNE 4TH - 7 to 8+ PM.VENETIAN NOODLE BAR, VENETIAN (ACROSS FROM THE POKER ROOM)ASIAN/CHINESELOW TO MID EXPENSIVE, CASUALMONDAY, JUNE 11TH - 7 TO 8+ PM.CYPRESS STREET MARKET PLACE PATIO, CAESARS (BTWN MESA GRILL AND THE FORUM SHOPS MALL)BURGERS/PIZZA/SANDWICHES, BBQ, WIDE VARIETYCHEAP, CASUALMONDAY, JUNE 18TH - 7 TO 8+ PMSIRRICOS PIZZA SLICES, NEW YORK NEW YORKCHEAP, CASUALMONDAY, JUNE 25TH - 7 TO 9 PMSPICE MARKET BUFFET, PLANET HOLLYWOOD RESORT (OLD ALADDIN)MID, NICE CASUALMONDAY, JULY 2ND - 7 TO 9 PMRIO BUFFET, RIOMID EXPENSIVE, CASUALMONDAY, JULY 9TH - 7 TO 9 PMBELLAGIO BUFFET, BELLAGIOMID EXPENSIVE, NICE CASUAL(venues and times subject to change, check back often)

Yeah, someone plan something for like 1am, lol.
DONE! :club: Meet and Greet schedule, revised 5-18-07MONDAY, JUNE 4TH - 7 to 8+ PM.VENETIAN NOODLE BAR, VENETIAN (ACROSS FROM THE POKER ROOM)ASIAN/CHINESELOW TO MID EXPENSIVE, CASUALMONDAY, JUNE 11TH - 7 TO 8+ PM.CYPRESS STREET MARKET PLACE PATIO, CAESARS (BTWN MESA GRILL AND THE FORUM SHOPS MALL)BURGERS/PIZZA/SANDWICHES, BBQ, WIDE VARIETYCHEAP, CASUALMONDAY, JUNE 18TH - 7 TO 8+ PMSIRRICOS PIZZA SLICES, NEW YORK NEW YORKCHEAP, CASUALMONDAY, JUNE 25TH - 7 TO 9 PMSPICE MARKET BUFFET, PLANET HOLLYWOOD RESORT (OLD ALADDIN)MID, NICE CASUALMONDAY, JULY 2ND - 7 TO 9 PMRIO BUFFET, RIOMID EXPENSIVE, CASUALMONDAY, JULY 9TH - 7 TO 9 PMBELLAGIO BUFFET, BELLAGIOMID EXPENSIVE, NICE CASUAL(venues and times subject to change, check back often)MONDAY, JULY 9TH - 1 AM to 4 amSUITED_UP MEET UPSPEARMINT RHINO MENS REST ROOM, STALL 3, GLORY HOLECASUAL :D
DONE! :club:MONDAY, JUNE 4TH - 7 to 8 PM.VENETIAN NOODLE BARLOW TO MID EXPENSIVE, CASUALMONDAY, JUNE 11TH - 7 TO 8 PM.NY NY PIZZA SLICESNOT VERY EXPENSIVE, CASUAL DRESSMONDAY, JUNE 18TH - 7 TO 9 PMSHINTARO SUSHI AND TEPAN, BELLAGIOMID TO EXPENSIVE, NICE CASUALMONDAY, JUNE 25TH - 7 TO 9 PMSPICE MARKET BUFFET, PLANET HOLLYWOOD RESORT (OLD ALADDIN)MID EXPENSIVE, CASUALMONDAY, JULY 2ND - 7 TO 9 PMFOOD COURT PATIO AT CEASARS (BTWN MESA GRILL AND THE FORUM SHOPS MALL)LOW TO MID EXPENSIVE, CASUALMONDAY, JULY 9TH - 7 TO 9 PMBELLAGIO BUFFET or FIXMID EXPENSIVE, CASUAL MONDAY, JULY 9TH - 1 AM to 4 amSUITED_UP MEET UPSPEARMINT RHINO MENS REST ROOM, STALL 3, GLORY HOLECASUAL :D
im off of work on mondays and tuesdays so count me in at the Asia noodle at venetian....i freakin love that place, umm chicken stir fry soft noodles sounds so freakin good right now.I'll see about the other dinners and whatnot just depends on work since ill prob be playin when im not working
DONE! :club:MONDAY, JULY 9TH - 1 AM to 4 amSUITED_UP MEET UPSPEARMINT RHINO MENS REST ROOM, STALL 3, GLORY HOLECASUAL :D
I'll Be There!! In my tuxedo tshirt. Casual is for losers!!
hmm ok sounds reasonable, ill have to see how much money i got saved up by then
Yeah no kidding, I'm gonna be the brokest person in Vegas I think. I better run good on my days off, lol.
Yeah no kidding, I'm gonna be the brokest person in Vegas I think. I better run good on my days off, lol.
being broke in vegas is horrible i went broke last year right before the WSOP started was the worst weeks of my life, now i got an everyday type job, to fall back on this year, which is nice
being broke in vegas is horrible i went broke last year right before the WSOP started was the worst weeks of my life, now i got an everyday type job, to fall back on this year, which is nice
What kinda job?
What kinda job?
i work full time as the daytime security supervisor at the colosseum in ceasers. You can tell i take my job seriously since i lurk/type on here all day
i work full time as the daytime security supervisor at the colosseum in ceasers. You can tell i take my job seriously since i lurk/type on here all day
Nice... seems like a decent job.
full time, full benefits, vacay pay, and i basically sit on my ass all day, very easy job
Not unlike playing poker, but with benefits and vacation pay. Nice!
Um, so if someone, hypothetically, wanted to kidnap Elton John and hold him for ransom, what time would be the best time of day to do so?

Nutz, I'm gonna be completely selfish here...Any chance of changing the sushi night to earlier in the month?I hate sushi, but I'll be there from the 15th to the 2nd, and would prefer pizza or some american/canadian food. :club:

Nutz, I'm gonna be completely selfish here...Any chance of changing the sushi night to earlier in the month?I hate sushi, but I'll be there from the 15th to the 2nd, and would prefer pizza or some american/canadian food. :D
DONEIt was just a suggestion anyway. And everyone, keep in mind that these are just the OFFICIAL meet and greets. Any night could be an opportunity to meet up with a few of us somewhere if people are free to do so. :club:Meet and Greet schedule, revised 5-18-07MONDAY, JUNE 4TH - 7 to 8+ PM.VENETIAN NOODLE BAR, VENETIAN (ACROSS FROM THE POKER ROOM)ASIAN/CHINESELOW TO MID EXPENSIVE, CASUALMONDAY, JUNE 11TH - 7 TO 8+ PM.CYPRESS STREET MARKET PLACE PATIO, CAESARS (BTWN MESA GRILL AND THE FORUM SHOPS MALL)BURGERS/PIZZA/SANDWICHES, BBQ, WIDE VARIETYCHEAP, CASUALMONDAY, JUNE 18TH - 7 TO 8+ PMSIRRICOS PIZZA SLICES, NEW YORK NEW YORKCHEAP, CASUAL MONDAY, JUNE 25TH - 7 TO 9 PMSPICE MARKET BUFFET, PLANET HOLLYWOOD RESORT (OLD ALADDIN)MID, NICE CASUALMONDAY, JULY 2ND - 7 TO 9 PMRIO BUFFET, RIOMID EXPENSIVE, CASUALMONDAY, JULY 9TH - 7 TO 9 PMBELLAGIO BUFFET, BELLAGIOMID EXPENSIVE, NICE CASUAL(venues and times subject to change, check back often)