Official Wsop Meet And Greet

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reminder bumpage.Tonight is the first one so come on by if can make it.MONDAY, JUNE 4TH - 7 to 8+ PM., but we should be there till at least 9:30 most likely...VENETIAN NOODLE BAR, VENETIAN (ACROSS FROM THE POKER ROOM)ASIAN/CHINESELOW TO MID $, CASUAL

Reminder bumpage.Tonight is the first one so come on by if can make it.MONDAY, JUNE 4TH - 7 to 8+ PM., but we should be there till at least 9:30 most likely...VENETIAN NOODLE BAR, VENETIAN (ACROSS FROM THE POKER ROOM)ASIAN/CHINESELOW TO MID $, CASUAL
I might be late but I'll try to get there.

Sitting in ATL at the moment. Flight leaves in an hour. I'll probably be meeting up with some of y'all tomorrow.

So i totally put off getting a hotel room like an idiot for this weekend. Getting in friday and staying til sunday(hopefully monday) but yea, what do you guys suggest i do to find a hotel room for like 75-100. Should i just wing it and go down there and try and get a room that night, or will i be totally F'ed?

So i totally put off getting a hotel room like an idiot for this weekend. Getting in friday and staying til sunday(hopefully monday) but yea, what do you guys suggest i do to find a hotel room for like 75-100. Should i just wing it and go down there and try and get a room that night, or will i be totally F'ed?
One word, two syllables. Downtown. I'm sure you could find a place for like 60-80 a night. If it's the weekend it might be a little more expensive.
One word, two syllables. Downtown. I'm sure you could find a place for like 60-80 a night. If it's the weekend it might be a little more expensive.
yea, but downtown sucks. Oh well anyone want to play 3 dollar blackjack with me when i get home from the tourney at 2 A.M.?

Check out fatwallet.com they have some great deals. I got $69 a night at MGM (weekday, July). Just go to their forum and you should find the vegas hotels specials.

ok since i will be at the rio the whole time i think i am going to stay at the wild wild west. Anyone know how close it is to the rio or anything about it?

Umm..I believe the Wild Wild West is on Tropicana next to Dean Martin BLVD or Frank Sinatra whichever. It looks really run down and is across from Wendy's. It's probably a good 7 minute cab ride to the rio from there. Probably your cheapest bet though.

WOW, a run down restaurant off the strip? Imagine that. Go to Ruth's Chris. in a bad neighborhood but real good food.
You still post here? Aren't there a couple Ruth Chris' in Vegas? I know there's one off Flamingo and....uh...before the Palms. I want to say Decatur. Never been, but I heard it's good. There's also one off of Paradise next to Firefly. Yum Yumy.

For everyone that is in town, what is going on tomorrow night? Anybody going out at all? My buddy that was coming with bailed last minute so Im there by myself. Playing the Saturday NL event so an early night is probably going to happen.

zomg zomg fanboy!
Wow....a mod being a ****? Haven't seen that before. Ban? Seriously...there's nothing going on in Vegas tomorrow at all. Just getting drunk, and passing out. That's pretty much the status quo EVERY night in Vegas.

Hey guys. I'm not playing a tourney or cash games today, so I will be available for the meet and greet. I would like to know who is coming. Obviously I don't want to be the only one there, lol. Please let me know if you are gonna show up. Thanks.