They should approach Victoria Pratt and ask her if she knows a guy named Seemore Nuts.I was banned from my own thread, I'm too scared to go back there as I was scolded, so I'm stuckroaming around FCP, like a wandering Jew! I need to find a homeland!!!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was very amusing. When does it air? Or better yet since nobody has this obscure channel, what day do they add the new episodes to the web?

They should approach Victoria Pratt and ask her if she knows a guy named Seemore Nuts.I was banned from my own thread, I'm too scared to go back there as I was scolded, so I'm stuckroaming around FCP, like a wandering Jew! I need to find a homeland!!!
Ummm......what?

I can attest that these two characters are exactly like this in real life. Without camera's following them, they had a bet on who I would pick to play heads up. I won a tourney and the prize was to play one of these guys (I was to pick who). I couldn't understand at first why Phil was so happy when I picked Antonio. He was jumping up and down like a lunatic. He explained afterwards why he was so happy with my pick.

I can attest that these two characters are exactly like this in real life. Without camera's following them, they had a bet on who I would pick to play heads up. I won a tourney and the prize was to play one of these guys (I was to pick who). I couldn't understand at first why Phil was so happy when I picked Antonio. He was jumping up and down like a lunatic. He explained afterwards why he was so happy with my pick.
Phil would seem like the sensible choice to me,did you beat antonio?
I really liked it... my favorite bet was the alcohol drinking one.. its hilarious that Antonio wasnt even legally drunk yet he was slurring his speech.
it's because they just downed the drinks and took the test. It takes longer for alcohol to get into the bloodstream, if they took the test in like an hour, I bet they both woulda been over.As for the show, I thought it was great, and I didn't even like either of 'em before hand.
it's because they just downed the drinks and took the test. It takes longer for alcohol to get into the bloodstream, if they took the test in like an hour, I bet they both woulda been over.As for the show, I thought it was great, and I didn't even like either of 'em before hand.
Wouldn't it need to be in the blood stream to "feel" it?

2nd episode not nearly as good as the first episode. The guys are still fun to hang with, but stiff to the point of being uncomfortable....and they managed to find the two dumbest and most unattractive strippers in Vegas to play strip Poker......I mean c'mon boys, go to any club or bar in Vegas and you can get two HOT women to get naked for a few hundred and instead you come up with THAT?!?Bets this episode include:Has that cop over there ever fired his gun in the line of duty?Who can teach a (skanky) stripper to play (strip) Poker better?Who is the better dancer?When did she lose her virginity?Can you get someone to let you into their car and give you a ride to the corner?

2nd episode not nearly as good as the first episode. The guys are still fun to hang with, but stiff to the point of being uncomfortable....and they managed to find the two dumbest and most unattractive strippers in Vegas to play strip Poker......I mean c'mon boys, go to any club or bar in Vegas and you can get two HOT women to get naked for a few hundred and instead you come up with THAT?!?Bets this episode include:Has that cop over there ever fired his gun in the line of duty?Who can teach a (skanky) stripper to play (strip) Poker better?Who is the better dancer?When did she lose her virginity?Can you get someone to let you into their car and give you a ride to the corner?
where'd you see the 2nd episode?
I really liked it... my favorite bet was the alcohol drinking one.. its hilarious that Antonio wasnt even legally drunk yet he was slurring his speech.
i am curious to know DG's "inside track" on breathalizers and how he came to such important knowledge.and yeah, all in all, it was a funny show. i'd watch it online again easily, though i don't know that i'd devote quality prime-time tv time to it.

The second episode isn't up yet, but if you click on the link on the bar at the top that says "videos" and go to the I bet you vids, you can get the whole first episode, and little clips from the second episode including clips of teaching the strippers, the corner bet, and the dancing.

I know, i loved how Antonio wanted to do the same thingA: 'Im gonna go hide to make him think he's won'P: 'Hey Antonio, this is my hiding spot'A: 'You ******!!'
yeah that was pretty funny haha
I did just upload the episode at thepokerbay.org: Simo, budbundy, please send the offered money over :club:
Reading comprehension escapes this one...