Sort of dumb fun.Betting on random stuff. I enjoyed it even though it is a little stiff/raw at times - perhaps because of that rather than in spite of it.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sort of dumb fun.Betting on random stuff. I enjoyed it even though it is a little stiff/raw at times - perhaps because of that rather than in spite of it.
any links or anything?

A new show on TV.It is called "I Bet You"Starring Antonio Esfandiari and Phil LaakThey make a bunch of dumb bets.It is sort of a raw show, unscripted and a little awkward at times - I liked it because of that.In the first episode they bet on stuff such as:How much does that shirt in the window cost?What kind of underwear is that girl wearing (let's go ask)?Who can get across town to a landmark more quickly (not allowed to spend any money)?I can find someone on the street to beat you head's up in poker.Who can get their Blood Alcohol Percentage closer to .08?Who can guess this girl's age closer?Who can make more $ in tips tending bar at some bar?

Wasn't great, but Phil and Antonio are great together so it was fun to watch.Mark

That was almost shockingly dumb, but Phil's kind of amusing when he's not being a schmuck. Antonio managed to get through an entire (half hour, hour, I have no idea what it would be with all the commercials intact) without saying "that's so sick", but he was pretty liberal with the "one time" pleads. The show is almost the anti-unscripted, not one of those people ever questioned why some stranger was jamming a camera in their face. Editing schmediting.Anyway, that's 40 minutes out of my life that I can never get back...<grin>

I thought it was great! Made me laugh. :club: A little stiff but that actually makes it better, not too scripted.Phil Laak is hilarious, Antoino plays the "straight" man, with the occasional funny jab.I can't wait for the next episode. But I am a degenerate.

I know its on the website, but is it on tv as well?
It is on MOJO, a channel for high definitions TV's. I got a HDTV recently (Panasonic Plasma) and needed some more high def channels but basically got the package just for that show.Sick I know. I got the GSN package just for High Stakes too.Just advertise a program to me that has a card on it and I will buy that whole package TOO!!!!!!