Let's See Who's Surrounded By The Most Sex Offenders.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

jesus christ you win.where do you live?
Surprisingly enough, in Utah.I bet no one would have guessed that.But before you draw any drastic conclusions, I am not sure if there are many more sex offenses here than other places. From what I have heard, Utah seems to have pretty high conviction rates. Ie, more people being convicted for the same amount of crimes.

Whats cool is you can click the squares and get a profile with a pic of the offender and a listing of the crime they were convicted of. Lots of indecent exposure.

0 at 4 zooms, 2 at 3 zooms.27 in my town, 92 un-mappable.When I click the little squares, all I see pop up are targets.

Christ Almighty. It says there 70 offenders in my zip code.
158 in mine.
13 at no zooms, nothing after 2Is it weird that I actually wanted more?
Not at all.287 on first search, 109 non mappable3 zoom, 2, 4 zooms, none. I'm kind of upset as well. I think it woulda been cool to find out where said pedo lives, toss on my school girls outfit and skip about, play some jacks, maybe some hopscotch in front of his door.
Not at all.287 on first search, 109 non mappable3 zoom, 2, 4 zooms, none. I'm kind of upset as well. I think it woulda been cool to find out where said pedo lives, toss on my school girls outfit and skip about, play some jacks, maybe some hopscotch in front of his door.
LOLZYou're an artist. Like Bob Ross, I get happy just reading your posts.