Dealer Hitting On Me

SERIOUSLY WTF!!?!i was just reading through this thread like 4 min ago. i even just copied Mr. Zimmerlin's post in OT.i'm not one to get spooked, but this gets me.
I was reading through the RR's thread and saw your post and just remembered back to this thread.. It was pretty damn classic IMO..
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was reading through the RR's thread and saw your post and just remembered back to this thread.. It was pretty damn classic IMO..
i wish it was a rail me thread where i was simultaneously introducing myself, giving out steaks, saying "accept all-in without first to see the flop," and asking about stars support.then it might have been a better thread.

If he doesn't look like Mickey Rooney in Breakfast at Tiffany's, I'm hitting that...Actually, not true, as I'm pretty ungay, but if you close your eyes, it could be a beautiful lady...WITH A PENIS!!!!!Bottom line, if it made you uncomfortable, it wasn't the thing for you, at that moment, anyway...

Does laughing at this thread make me E-Bi or E-Gay?
It just makes you human. And my god, this is the bump of the year. :club:
After rereading this thread, I would like to step down as 2007's homo of the year, and offer my trophy to the rightful owner, navybuttons.
[ ] Troyamac's General Gheyness[ ] Checky and NoSups Pants Fetish Gheyness[X] Navybuttons Footsie Gheyness
If some fag dealer was playing footsies with me, I'd leave a dent in his shins and leave the table. No homo.
I was just wondering how Ex_Matt felt about this subject.

I never told anybody this before, but as a long of you know, I shared a house with Dustin and a few other guys during the series last year.One night Dustin and I were drunk in the hot tub while the other guys were in bed, and well, we had a good conversation if you know what I mean.

I never told anybody this before, but as a long of you know, I shared a house with Dustin and a few other guys during the series last year.One night Dustin and I were drunk in the hot tub while the other guys were in bed, and well, we had a good conversation if you know what I mean.
58988759qp0.jpg