Some Dude Slamming Daniel

Well that is pretty funny considering all of God's head honchos ask for money and usually live pretty well off.

The points he is trying to make are retarded so I wouldn't worry too highly about it.

The points he is trying to make are retarded so I wouldn't worry too highly about it.
Your avatar gives me action in the pants.And who cares what people say about Daniel, he knows who he is.
Well that is pretty funny considering all of God's head honchos ask for money and usually live pretty well off.
Who says that they are anymore in tune with God than the regular church-goer or sinner for that matter? Who makes that distinction?It's pretty clear what Matt Maroon is trying to do in this instance, which is to basically find weakness in someone else's personal beliefs. "One thing I never stop enjoying is the hypocrisy of religious people."
Who says that they are anymore in tune with God than the regular church-goer or sinner for that matter? Who makes that distinction?
The "so called" head honchos say that they are more in tune and they make the distinction.

I've read through every passage this guy has, only I looked into the meaning of the topic. For example, the idea that, "Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God." (Matthew 19:24) Well, when you look at the literal meaning of that it may seem as though it's not possible for a rich man to get into heaven. Why would God right that it's easier if it weren't possible? The answer is this: back in those days for a camel to enter through certain castle gates they would have to squeeze under it and it wasn't easy. It would take a lot of work to get a camel through it. They could do it, mind you, but it wasn't easy. Now it should seem obvious that a rich man will be presented with all kinds of opportunities to be sinful and neglect God. Vanity, lust, greed, boastfullness, gluttony, jealousy, pride, etc. When you are rich you have even more responsibilty than someone who has little. There was actually another excellent proverb from the Bible, I'll give you the short version:Master gives A 14 talentsMaster gives B 11 talentsMaster gives C 1 talent A uses all of his talents and Master is very happy with him. B buried all of his talents for safekeeping and hid them until Master returned. Master was upset with him seeing it as a waste. C used his one talent and Master was EQUALLY happy with him as he was with A. The moral of the story is that God wants you to make the most of what you are given. It doesn't matter if you weren't given much, God wouldn't look down on you as long as you did your best. The more talents you are given, however, the more that is expected of you.

I, too, would like to know the answer to this long standing, oft discussed parable - How do you get these girls to make these videos? Wow!J
Who says that they are anymore in tune with God than the regular church-goer or sinner for that matter? Who makes that distinction?It's pretty clear what Matt Maroon is trying to do in this instance, which is to basically find weakness in someone else's personal beliefs. "One thing I never stop enjoying is the hypocrisy of religious people."
Good question, and great point.
The "so called" head honchos say that they are more in tune and they make the distinction.
Good answer.
You know what he meant.
Well, I just find it funny that we think that God needs to have some kind of "crew" down here on earth. It's a rather self-centered view of God. He doesn't need us, and if he's referring to some of the guys you see on TV sitting on golden cast chairs, I'd argue that those televangelists don't really represent God. I'm always a little leary of the guys who pass around the collection plate early and often. God doesn't need your money...

At the risk of getting flamed on here for being a youth pastor...or "One of God's head honchos." The passage that Daniel was referring to had to with the fact that the man in the passage worshiped money over God. Jesus didn't reprimand him for having money...rather for worshiping it over God. Jesus knew this man's heart, and he knew that money was the most important thing to him...and that his relationship with God was suffering because of it. I don't think is the case with Daniel....and even if it is....the man in the article has no right calling him out on it. The Bible also teaches that no one stands in judgment but God himself. See...not all of us Christians are bad.

Fooled by the title again. I was hoping DN finally "leaked" that video he and I made together.
I thought that the title meant that Daniel got involved with Trump in the next Wrestlemania for mega $$$?Some Dude Slamming Daniel.
OMG my new favorite avatar
A 40 yr old chick with bad skin and an airbrushed-out nipple?
Who is it? And besides the inflatable boobies, she don't look bad. In addition to Daniel, I'd also bang her.
I've read through every passage this guy has, only I looked into the meaning of the topic. For example, the idea that, "Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God." (Matthew 19:24) Well, when you look at the literal meaning of that it may seem as though it's not possible for a rich man to get into heaven. Why would God right that it's easier if it weren't possible? The answer is this: back in those days for a camel to enter through certain castle gates they would have to squeeze under it and it wasn't easy. It would take a lot of work to get a camel through it. They could do it, mind you, but it wasn't easy. Now it should seem obvious that a rich man will be presented with all kinds of opportunities to be sinful and neglect God. Vanity, lust, greed, boastfullness, gluttony, jealousy, pride, etc. When you are rich you have even more responsibilty than someone who has little. There was actually another excellent proverb from the Bible, I'll give you the short version:Master gives A 14 talentsMaster gives B 11 talentsMaster gives C 1 talent A uses all of his talents and Master is very happy with him. B buried all of his talents for safekeeping and hid them until Master returned. Master was upset with him seeing it as a waste. C used his one talent and Master was EQUALLY happy with him as he was with A. The moral of the story is that God wants you to make the most of what you are given. It doesn't matter if you weren't given much, God wouldn't look down on you as long as you did your best. The more talents you are given, however, the more that is expected of you.
Context is key when studying the Bible or any other historical document. Just reading the verse itself often times will not key you into what is intended or being taught. It's good that you've actually studied the context of the verse (who it was for, why, metaphors). Regarding the camel, in Theology class there was the notion that the camel basically had to stripped of everything it was carrying to fit through the gates, so in essence all of "its weight/burdens" had to be cast aside for it to be able to advance/progress.