2007 Bellagio Wpt Championship ***update Thread***

Joe Bartholdi with an amazing interview"How have the cards been falling for you today?" ... "Good Good, yeah its a good day""Any big hands you want to go over?" .... "No no not really"http://www.cardplayer.com/tv/24235
Would be better if she did the interview topless.
  • Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe Bartholdi with an amazing interview"How have the cards been falling for you today?" ... "Good Good, yeah its a good day""Any big hands you want to go over?" .... "No no not really"http://www.cardplayer.com/tv/24235
I noticed when I watched that he was king of a boring interviewed person.
Would be better if she did the interview topless?
YesAnyone read the bets that Hellmuth made with Gold?Hellmuth bet 500 that Gold couldn't bluff Tuan Le again, but Gold did. Hellmuth also bet 10k that Gold wouldn't make it to the end of the day at 3-1 odds. But Gold did so Hellmuth owes Gold $30,500. I'm also pumped that Shorr and Ivey did well today. Can't wait to see how badly Daniel tears up the field tomorrow.

Instead of bumping the old thread I figured I would just put the finalized list in this threadCurrent list / pieces moneyball16 / 1(hoosieralum) jdepa01fcp / 2cobaltbluex / 2tb17 / 1kayhole / 2terradawg / 1GWCGWC / 2tsalagi / 2bull62 / 2meservery / 1dlingdling / 1theredbucket / 1socalpoker_j / 2(Viper_13) mystykal / 1precise148 / 1(codyhartman) kingofdaclub / 1cwik / 1aasnake88 / 1pearlplayer / 1IAGTTAYM / 2(myplayisrab) pattypoker21 / 1(crazyjoe) nerual / 1(pack149) dave149 / 1

Any other info would be nice. :club: cash games, live, internet? who is she screwing for her buy-ins etc?
The story that card player is saying is that she has gone broke a few times playing poker and was working at a $10/hr job and she used her paycheck for a satellite into the 2K which she won, then she cashed in the $2000 event for like 7K, then she won the $3000 event which also got her a seat into the main event. That's all there is to know about her she hasn't done anything else.
Instead of bumping the old thread I figured I would just put the finalized list in this threadCurrent list / pieces pearlplayer / 1 <--Me
Go Looshle

I posted a day 1 report in my blog...it may not make sense because I'm frigging exhausted. GL to everyone starting tomorrow

I posted a day 1 report in my blog...it may not make sense because I'm frigging exhausted. GL to everyone starting tomorrow
Good job Al. Best of luck!!
Umm hi, didn't know you were playing today. Seth(cardcore) and I would like to keep the FCPers up to date on your stack. So please make yourself available to us because we love railing people we know. I assume Jared(Waco) moved to your table late in the night seeing as you played with Lawson and Liz Lieu. Cya on day 2!
I noticed when I watched that he was king of a boring interviewed person.YesAnyone read the bets that Hellmuth made with Gold?Hellmuth bet 500 that Gold couldn't bluff Tuan Le again, but Gold did. Hellmuth also bet 10k that Gold wouldn't make it to the end of the day at 3-1 odds. But Gold did so Hellmuth owes Gold $30,500. I'm also pumped that Shorr and Ivey did well today. Can't wait to see how badly Daniel tears up the field tomorrow.
I think Gold had to lay 3-1 to Hellmuth. So now Hellmuth owes Gold $10,500
Umm hi, didn't know you were playing today. Seth(cardcore) and I would like to keep the FCPers up to date on your stack. So please make yourself available to us because we love railing people we know. I assume Jared(Waco) moved to your table late in the night seeing as you played with Lawson and Liz Lieu. Cya on day 2!
I was looking for you guys, but I can't identify any of the press people other than Cardplayer and Pokerwire because nobody has any identifying tags. I couldn't even find the Pocket fives guy until the start of level 4. I DID see a guy in a hat wsith a picture of a poker chip with TH inside of it, and I was trying to see if it was you...but you said you'd be wearing a steeler jersey...you lied. :lol:Anyway, let me know where you guys are set up in the room and I'll introduce myself before Mondays round of play.

Does the action start at noon pacific today?GLGLGL Daniel and PrtyPsux as well as all other FCPer's obv!!!

Hey guys ---The internet went out for me yesterday at the beginning of the last level, but we didn't miss much. The internet was also down for about 40 minutes for me at the start of this level, but we're all set up now.Updates all day!

right now im in the fontana lounge, haven't seen daniel yet, am about to check the poker roomJC Alvarado is at the same table as Mark Newhouse, Freddy Deeb and Allen Cunningham. So far, that's the toughest table I've seen in the room.

right now im in the fontana lounge, haven't seen daniel yet, am about to check the poker roomJC Alvarado is at the same table as Mark Newhouse, Freddy Deeb and Allen Cunningham. So far, that's the toughest table I've seen in the room.
Ouch, tough draw.