Be A Part Of The Wpt Championship

out of your 45 posts ive read about 5. Your going to have a hard time getting along with people around here. i suggest stop be such a jerk face.
I could care less wtf people say, I am not here to join in your cumbaya lets all sit around and circle jerk over the guy with x posts or x wins. I am not here to draw negative attention. I am not an a$$ kisser nor a troll. I am a poker player with opinions and whether you like them or hate them, or like me or hate me has nothing to do with anything. If you don't wanna read what I post then don't but at no point will I pander to the norm just cause thats what everyone seems to do.If this is truly the type of board where anyone who dares go against the grain gets banned than do it now, cause if so this isn't the type of board I wanna belong to anyway.
  • Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could care less wtf people say, I am not here to join in your cumbaya lets all sit around and circle jerk over the guy with x posts or x wins. I am not here to draw negative attention. I am not an a$$ kisser nor a troll. I am a poker player with opinions and whether you like them or hate them, or like me or hate me has nothing to do with anything. If you don't wanna read what I post then don't but at no point will I pander to the norm just cause thats what everyone seems to do.If this is truly the type of board where anyone who dares go against the grain gets banned than do it now, cause if so this isn't the type of board I wanna belong to anyway.
You're not "going against the grain" you're making ignorant, obnoxious inflammatory remarks in a thread that is designed to create comraderie and to be a fun thread where fcp'ers can sweat one of their own in a huge tourney. So we don't want you here, you don't want to be here, stfu, gtfo, etc.
Ok, byeP.S. Looshle I will give you cash if I see you tomorrow. We met briefly, i want in.
You're not "going against the grain" you're making ignorant, obnoxious inflammatory remarks in a thread that is designed to create comraderie and to be a fun thread where fcp'ers can sweat one of their own in a huge tourney. So we don't want you here, you don't want to be here, stfu, gtfo, etc.
Well I apoligize then, I failed to see "this is a thread where only people with nice things to say can post" tag at the top. Must be you have to have a certain post count to see that too.
Well I apoligize then, I failed to see "this is a thread where only people with nice things to say can post" tag at the top. Must be you have to have a certain post count to see that too.
When I was sixteen I'd spend my Friday nights having sex instead of starting e-fights. Just sayin...........
Well I apoligize then, I failed to see "this is a thread where looshle has given the FCP forum members a chance at having a vested interest in how he does in the Five Diamond Main Event, which is pretty cool of him" tag at the top.
FYP
Do you have selected vision?1) No one ever made a comment about your lack of posts or any comments about their large amount of posts, not once.2) Did you read Hoosier's post about Looshle's results?

sorry gary i'm not gonna play the ME i played some prelims and ran like ****. i was thinking about buying in but im not gonna ponyup that kinda cash when i don't tihnk i'm in the right state of mind. i'll sell you some wsop poitns though probalby.anyway gl looscious.

Justin "Looshle" Pechie - 91,400also of noteAlvin "alsmooth" Zeidenfeld - 126,525Jared "TheWacoKidd" Hamby - 112,575

Justin "Looshle" Pechie - 91,400also of noteAlvin "alsmooth" Zeidenfeld - 126,525Jared "TheWacoKidd" Hamby - 112,575
Chop !! That will get me $91.00 !! Ship !