What Do You Say To Yourself?

Just curious as to what you guys say to yourselves if anything when you fold rags preflop and the flop ends up hitting you nicely. I usually just shake my head and smile and move on. What about you guys?

cold bath and valium. You're not supposed to miss value on: 107, 72, K3, and 69. Any other rag hand and you should just shake your head, but it's not your fault...

Nothing...I grit my teeth, remind myself how much the odds sucked, and feel better almost right away. Then I spend the rest of the hand concentrating on how the remaining players see it through. More time to study people; that's about it.

i dont even look at the rest of the hand.unless it live.Now.. a better question. what do u say or do to calm yourself. weed isnt helping me anymore, I find i'm a tilting machine lately.tiltaments

cold bath and valium. You're not supposed to miss value on: 107, 72, K3, and 69. Any other rag hand and you should just shake your head, but it's not your fault...
Insulting the Almighty Krablar ?K3 is not a rag handHeathen :club:
Insulting the Almighty Krablar ?K3 is not a rag handHeathen :club:
hmmmmmmmmmm... I'm still semi new here. (Insult krablar or not? I'll think about it. Until furthur notice it's still a rag hand. It hasn't worked it's magical powers for me yet, but I refuse to give up the faith sorry FCP I'm not fully convinced yet.)
hmmmmmmmmmm... I'm still semi new here. (Insult krablar or not? I'll think about it. Until furthur notice it's still a rag hand. It hasn't worked it's magical powers for me yet, but I refuse to give up the faith sorry FCP I'm not fully convinced yet.)
leave......now

I usually just dont bother remembering what i toss into the muck.But if i fold like A4 and the flop comes AA4 or something i just take solace in the fact that if i make that fold all the time in the long run it will be a profitable play.

I don't fold rags preflop.
Me too, when i fold 82 and the flop comes 882 I usually iron my hands as a punishment for folding it.
I always figured when you get dealt 69 you were an automatic winner, so I always push all in... some reason it never seems to work...