Yoda About To Make Bigtime Ft

Hi all,Big FT for Yoda; he's getting married this weekend...........yikes, someone actually was willing to get hitched to that little green jedi master! :D lolWoohoo! Good Luck tomorrow and have a blast! :D:club: Leo + Jen = + EV :D:D

Hi all,Big FT for Yoda; he's getting married this weekend...........yikes, someone actually was willing to get hitched to that little green jedi master! :D lolWoohoo! Good Luck tomorrow and have a blast! :D:club: Leo + Jen = + EV :D:D
Good Luck Yoda, and congrats.

Best of luck. Did it back in Sept. (my wife would say finally) and it's great. Enjoy the day, it will be over before you know it.

but what about all the lesbians of the world??(but seriously) our 6 yr anniversary is on the 21st.gl and congrats

Alright, there's got to be one...RUN, RUN...As fast as you can. What are you doing? Are you crazy? J/K.Good luck and enjoy. I had a blast at my wedding.

Get married in Vegas (I did), Play poker the next day (I did & won $400!!). Show her the money and have a happy life. I wish you both the best.

Yoda says: Size matters not.Congrats!Mark
We've talked alot these past several months and still she says she wants to go through with it! :PHope your day is great Yoda. May your Lightsaber not run out of batteries Sat. evening! Talk to you later bud.