Official Jc "prtypsux" Alvarado Wpt Tv Final Table Thread

<~~~~ Better Investment! lol.
Kurt, I'm leaving work now. It should take me 20 - 25 mins. to get home. If anything good happens text me.Ben
  • Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just spent about 45 minutes searching for JC's old Scotty Ngyuen avatar... you know, the one made from DN's avatar... but I couldn't find it.. If anyone has it, post it so I can use it as my avatar...I was sooooo close to being cool and original.

As mentioned and being a long time FCP'er I can remember playing 3/6 limit with JC (and lower) a long time ago. He's a really good guy, has worked soo hard at poker and deserves it all. There are so many other good tourney players here it isn't funny but he's the one the has made it. I suspect we'll see many others before it's over, like PM, Hoosier or Bizzle but for now it's so friggin awesome to root for him. I think I want to have his baby's. Well, maybe just snuggle but you get the drift.....

JCAlvarado-4.jpg
He's bringing Sexy back!GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JC!

1. John Hom raises to $45,000 from middle position and J.C. Tran makes the call from the small blind. David Pham calls from the big blind and the flop comes J109. Tran checks and Pham bets $90,000. Hom folds and Tran raises $250,000 more. Pham thinks for a few moments before mucking his cards. Tran turns over K-Q for the nuts.

As mentioned and being a long time FCP'er I can remember playing 3/6 limit with JC (and lower) a long time ago. He's a really good guy, has worked soo hard at poker and deserves it all. There are so many other good tourney players here it isn't funny but he's the one the has made it. I suspect we'll see many others before it's over, like PM, Hoosier or Bizzle but for now it's so friggin awesome to root for him. I think I want to have his baby's. Well, maybe just snuggle but you get the drift.....
i remember when i was on his team for the h/u league. we got owned mostly because him and hoosier had to play big tournies and i was 500 on the season.