Toto Leonidas...I don't know too much about this guy, I've seen him make some nice laydowns and play pretty awesome poker at the U.S. Poker Championships. He has money finishes in all types of games but i'm curious to know all of your opinions on him?

Plaaaayyyysss sslloooooowwwwllllyyyyy :club:
LOL.....hes horribly slow.....other than that, hes got great feel for the game.....i think he doesnt know how to slow down sometimes, though....overall, good player but man, he could put you to sleep!!

a really good player, but he runs so lucky as well....last year spiking the 7 on phil,, and this year i cant get over all the gutshots and 2outers he hit to advance as far ashe did..but hes hyper aggressive and that pays off..seems like a smart player that slowplayed a hand would own him...unless he suckd out again ,,,right phil ? lol

did all of yall see D'agostino (spelling) throw his hellmuth like fit at the final table.....absolutely priceless
can you blame him? that was a ridiculous beat, i swear hoyt corkins seems terribly lucky sometimes, did something similiar to lederer like the epidsode before
did all of yall see D'agostino (spelling) throw his hellmuth like fit at the final table.....absolutely priceless
can you blame him? that was a ridiculous beat, i swear hoyt corkins seems terribly lucky sometimes, did something similiar to lederer like the epidsode before
I agree 100%.....and it wasnt just that last beat by Hoyt....the whole final table went horribly for Johnny....hand after hand, he got his money in good, and BAM!! bad beat after beat....I really felt for him, Johns a great kid that was brutal.
I agree 100%.....and it wasnt just that last beat by Hoyt....the whole final table went horribly for Johnny....hand after hand, he got his money in good, and BAM!! bad beat after beat....I really felt for him, Johns a great kid that was brutal.
not to mention the chip and a chair situation where he actually got pocket kings, and the two under pairs both turned sets on him, i know he had already basically lost at that point, but it sure seemed like the poker gods were just peeing on him at that point

yea i felt pretty bad for him. it look like he totally lost it when he shoved over all (but one) of his chips over to hoyt. you can just tell that he had lost it. horrible luck for him at the table but otherwise he played a great tourney.

From what I've seen of Todo (or Toto, I'm not sure) he only plays rrrreeeaaalllllllllyyy slowly when he has a big hand. Of course this is just from watching the televised hands he played. On a side note does anyone else see all the huge editing mistakes they made when editing this tournament? there's a handful of hands where it's painfully obvious they edited it to make the action more exciting...like when Appleman went all in and scared off 2 top pairs? Huck Seed was "Big Blind" and called the raise, then Howard Lederer folded a 9-3...implying Howard limped with it UTG in the first place. there's more but I can't remember them right now. Oh also does anyone know when the final table reruns? I haven't seen it either I just get all the reruns of every other stage of the tournament.

An old friend at the final table of the Taj Tournament told me the TV show was very misleading. There were periods there was no flop round after round, and the TV just showed some big hands. The final hand for D'Augustino was bizarre too, KK, QQ, JJ, and an Ace (folded) and then there is a 950+:1 odds flop of set over set--certainly not like the majority of the action before that hand. Anyway, I don't think it's easy to draw conclusions about the players just from the TV selection of action.

Yes They have to edit for time reasons, but couldn't they show a few hands leading up to a big bust out hand? It would tell me a lot more than all the stupid time wasted showing Leonidas playing around with his chips. I mean who cares?

If you ask me D'agastino still acted like a complete cry baby in that situation.I understand he took alot of bad beats but hes gotta take it like a man and not a 4 year old girl. I thought it was really unproffesional of him.Hoyt got lucky but he also got unlucky that he got a call there. Hoyt at a final table is great, hes always putting tremendous pressure on his opponents!Anyone catch the hand where Huck Seed gave away his chips to D'agistino?

I don't think Toto's personality reflects his super-agressive play. He's like an Arieh or a Huck Seed or a Farha, any two cards, but pulls it off quite well. He's gunna be part of the Full Tilt team i believe.

If you ask me D'agastino still acted like a complete cry baby in that situation.I understand he took alot of bad beats but hes gotta take it like a man and not a 4 year old girl.  I thought it was really unproffesional of him.Hoyt got lucky but he also got unlucky that he got a call there.  Hoyt at a final table is great, hes always putting tremendous pressure on his opponents!Anyone catch the hand where Huck Seed gave away his chips to D'agistino?
Well. he's 21. what do you expect.He hasn't that much experience in live play so he hasn't built up that big tolerance for losingman...i feel horrible for howard in recent times.Personlly i really like leonidas and hope to see him a lot more on television
If you ask me D'agastino still acted like a complete cry baby in that situation.I understand he took alot of bad beats but hes gotta take it like a man and not a 4 year old girl. I thought it was really unproffesional of him.Hoyt got lucky but he also got unlucky that he got a call there. Hoyt at a final table is great' date=' hes always putting tremendous pressure on his opponents![b']Anyone catch the hand where Huck Seed gave away his chips to D'agistino?[/[/b]quote]Ya, it really seemed like it was almost planned...

Let's review what happened:He picked off Hoyt "All-in" Corkins. Hoyt out flops him. Then catches freaking QUADS on the river. (That's just showing off).Dags counts his stack down. He has ONE chip left. So Hoyt asks him to count again, to see if Dags is busted. He has ONE chip left. The TD asks him to count id down, AGAIN. He has ONE chip left. The TD counts it himself. Dags has ONE chip left. Hoyt starts taking John's chips, and realizes that he sucked out a whole shitload, and then asks D'Agostino to push the chips over. As he pushes they start to fall.So, to recount: 1. He made a good move.2. He got sucked out on the flop.3. He got trounced on the turn.4. He got reduced to one chip.5. He was made to REcount said by his victimizer, hoping he was dead.6. He was made to REcount AGAIN by the director, hoping he was dead.7. The TD couned himself, hoping he was dead.8. His victimizer then makes him slide the chips a whopping eighteen inches over.*Chris Rock voice*I'm not saying he was right, but I understand.