Nbc Heads Up Bracket Challenge

Ok, I wanted to gauge interest in a Bracket Challenge for the upcoming Heads up Tourney.Would there be any interest in a $100 entry fee? We can figure out point systems later, but just wanted to see if we could get enough people for this to make it worthwhile.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm degenerate enough to get in on this if it happens.Someone will either have to spot me the dough or believe that I'm good for it, I'm headin to vegas tomorrow for the week, but if you get this together, I'd be in.

jon i am pretty bombed right now as today was the final day of the bar and i think i failed....... but i am in for the bracket challenge. send me an im or a pm and let me know whats up

How much time would we have between the making of the seeds and the time the event starts?

Great idea!! How do we do it and who holds the money?I'm in! :club: I'm also down for some side bets, (max 500) I'm doing this exact same challenge with a friend a mine, typical points system (similar to the one used for the FCP WSOP pool)

Ok, looks like we have enough people that would participate.Now we need someone to organize it. :club: A system like DN has in his blog would be good.I don't mind holding onto the $, but honestly I'm far too lazy to do the point totals. If anyone wants to volunteer that would be awesome, if not then maybe we could pay a tiny fee to someone?

Ok, looks like we have enough people that would participate.Now we need someone to organize it. :club: A system like DN has in his blog would be good.I don't mind holding onto the $, but honestly I'm far too lazy to do the point totals. If anyone wants to volunteer that would be awesome, if not then maybe we could pay a tiny fee to someone?
I'll look into it now...

This is going to be really difficult. They draw the matches tonight. So we would have to have the brackets ready, and get everything organized in a matter of hours.

Ok, I've got everything in place to an extent (without knowing the matchups). The next thing we need to do is start getting everyone signed up. The $$ needs to be shipped and recieved well before the matchups are selected. If, for some reason, you choose not to participate after the brackets are chosen, your $$ can be shipped back. Once the matchups are picked (tonight) I will update and post them for each person to select and email to me, at which point I will post them in the forum. Who's holding?Af anybody has any comments/suggestions/questions hit me up on aim, xxForRealDDxxIf you register with the site below (extremely simple) you can see what the brackets will look like. I'm going to simplify the submission process once all matchups are announced. I have fixed the link as well. Brackets (Must be registered)