• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

w00000t, great job V! :D I witnessed most of the final table and it was pure vatchepwnage, especially hu.Last hand Q3 vs Q4 on Q high flop, Vatche turns a 3 for the win!
thx guys...went to bed because i have to be up at 6 for work but GG tonights sleep.speacial thx to gilbertology and IQ Crash for the rail and support.lol, thats nothing...if i didnt suck out, we wouldve chopped.the sickest hand at that final table was when we were 4 handed...1.8 million chips in play total, i was in the sb with 300k, bb had 350k...folded to me and i shoved with AJs, bb insta calls with AA and i flopped a flush...now THAT'S all skill. :club:
Standard Vatching. Congrats man.

cool, that will keep ur BR with 5 figures.

Wow congrats! :club: (sorry a little late but just saw this)Would this be a good time to ask for a loan? :D
Or a donation to my favorite charity...ME
Your success is no surprise. Nicely done!
Very well said! No surprise at all V.
thx for the kind words. :D
Wow congrats! :club: (sorry a little late but just saw this)Would this be a good time to ask for a loan? :D
omg, you're alive?? where the hell have you been bro?
Or a donation to my favorite charity...ME
:club:
guess i missed this the first time around, but thats sick vatche, happy belated congratulations12k huh... wow... so sick... so jealous... teach me?
real simple...just get smashed in the face by the deck for 7 hours straight...
Excellent job Vatche. I missed this as well. You're a player. nj BTW, I wouldn't mind seeing the hand history if avail. :club:
still havent figured out how to work the bodog HH, so i dont have it...if i email them, will they send me one?
Must be the rising moon :club: Great night for FCP! Just chopped the $100/20K on PS G for 5K. So you owe me 3.5K and we both make 8.5....Congrats!! (While dancing)
heh, this win was actually last week...so technicly, you owe me 2500$. :Pcongrats on the chop.

Congratulations Vatche. Wish I could have been there to see the pwnage but alas Canadians are not welcome at BoDog. I guess the owner (a Canadian) is racist against his heritage. LOLHope to hear about you taking another one down in the near future.

Just saw this myself and am going to use valuable post #999 on it. Congrats on the big score. I like seeing people from the heads up league doing well...it makes me feel better about my performance over there. "Yeah, I was sub-.500, but the guys I played are taking down tournaments for a minimum of 12k every day."Oh, also, it pains me to see how badly that guy played his AA against your AJ. Just another American overplaying AA preflop. :club:

w00000t, great job V! :club: I witnessed most of the final table and it was pure vatchepwnage, especially hu.Last hand Q3 vs Q4 on Q high flop, Vatche turns a 3 for the win!
Hey Gil how did you finish in the PS tourney? I fell asleep when you were in 18th or so. Keep pwning everyone you guys!
thx for the kind words. :)omg, you're alive?? where the hell have you been bro?
I have been loitering around since the old FCP shut down... and also still waiting for you to tell me when I can go home (so as not to jinx your FTs).. I mean there's got to be a reason why I kept missing your biggest cashes! Again, congrats on the nice cash man! Looks like sushi/lobster is now on you! :club: