New Challenge (old Challenge)

I think he converted just for the jokes! And I'm not offended as a Jew, I'm offended as a comedian!
Winner :)Mark
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

I just won a bankroll stake from Cardcore in his thread. The plan is to start at 25nl on texasholdem.com with a $1k roll. I am going to keep a blog on that site as well to keep up with my progress. I will be playing 6 max with some hu mixed in and probably 4 tabling. It is pretty exciting for me as I've never had an online poker "bankroll" before. Usually I just deposit every now and then to play, then cash out if I score big. I'll try to post some hands in here to get some feedback as well as the strat section.

I just won a bankroll stake from Cardcore in his thread. The plan is to start at 25nl on texasholdem.com with a $1k roll. I am going to keep a blog on that site as well to keep up with my progress. I will be playing 6 max with some hu mixed in and probably 4 tabling. It is pretty exciting for me as I've never had an online poker "bankroll" before. Usually I just deposit every now and then to play, then cash out if I score big. I'll try to post some hands in here to get some feedback as well as the strat section.
Nice, glglgl!Mark
gl man, hope it works out for you!
Wish I knew what he was saying about me:YANIS274: allez joues grosse merde r dogYANIS274: boufonrdog7811: yes, rdog rules......like odoyle
Anyone know how to say "Sorry I busted your roll" in French?
i think the french guy said: your game is real shit r dog. something along those lines.
This, next time mention "papillons d’amours" (if memory serves). Butterflies of love, aka crabs. Has to be one of my all-time favourite french phrases.
Why you gotta make me sad Panda? Although..........Choking 1 year > Choking 100 years
It isn't choking when you're outplayed imo---My day yesterday, hooray for Octoberoctober1lt4.th.pngthpix.gif

Having a full time job and playing a lot of poker on the side is a really good way to alienate non-poker friends.

Villain is 40/10 and recently stacked off against me with 10-10 < QQ on a x-x-x board (sat and out and sat back in, hence the post). Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (5 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comUTG ($7.95)MP ($3)Hero (Button) ($11.50)SB ($11.05)BB ($6.05)Preflop: Hero is Button with Adiamond.gif, 7diamond.gif1 fold, MP checks, Hero raises to $0.40, 2 folds, MP calls $0.30Flop: ($0.95) 3diamond.gif, Kclub.gif, Jdiamond.gif(2 players)MP bets $0.60, Hero calls $0.60Turn: ($2.15) Qheart.gif(2 players)MP bets $1.95 (All-In), Hero ???We're calling 1.95 into 4.10Given the way that he's been playing, we can easily narrow his range here to Kx, Jx, maybe some sort of Q10 hand and xdxd. But I don't think I'm ever seeing better than 1 pair here. That being said, we have our 9 diamonds, 3 aces and 4 tens as outs here but only one card to hit. Can two random diamonds make up enough of villains range here to justify a call here, or is mucking the right play?

Villain is 40/10 and recently stacked off against me with 10-10 < QQ on a x-x-x board (sat and out and sat back in, hence the post). Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (5 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comUTG ($7.95)MP ($3)Hero (Button) ($11.50)SB ($11.05)BB ($6.05)Preflop: Hero is Button with Adiamond.gif, 7diamond.gif1 fold, MP checks, Hero raises to $0.40, 2 folds, MP calls $0.30Flop: ($0.95) 3diamond.gif, Kclub.gif, Jdiamond.gif(2 players)MP bets $0.60, Hero calls $0.60Turn: ($2.15) Qheart.gif(2 players)MP bets $1.95 (All-In), Hero ???We're calling 1.95 into 4.10Given the way that he's been playing, we can easily narrow his range here to Kx, Jx, maybe some sort of Q10 hand and xdxd. But I don't think I'm ever seeing better than 1 pair here. That being said, we have our 9 diamonds, 3 aces and 4 tens as outs here but only one card to hit. Can two random diamonds make up enough of villains range here to justify a call here, or is mucking the right play?
9 diamonds, 3 aces, and 3 tens. Can't count the Td twice. 15 outs is about 30% with one card to come so IF he's ahead you're about a 2.3:1 dog. You're getting about 2.1:1. I'd call on the off chance you're already ahead.edit: of course with his stack, I'm putting him all in on the flop.
QFT. My best friend is a Cubs fan, and I've never seen such devotion from a fan of any other team when their team is losing. There are certainly crazier winning team fans, but most of the cubs fans I know are laid back and celebrate every win in a 62-100 season as happily as they do in the 100 win seasons. IMO they deserve a championship so much. Also, going to a game at Wrigley is an amazing experience, and that is coming from someone who isn't a baseball fan. As a sports fan I think you have to appreciate the cubs and their fans.Mark
fwiw, try being there rival...i hope they get crushed
9 diamonds, 3 aces, and 3 tens. Can't count the Td twice. 15 outs is about 30% with one card to come so IF he's ahead you're about a 2.3:1 dog. You're getting about 2.1:1. I'd call on the off chance you're already ahead.edit: of course with his stack, I'm putting him all in on the flop.
I'm surprised it posted, the board went down. And yeah, I was wondering why I had 16 outs when the first time I checked I had 15, silly me
Worst I've ever seen Dempster pitch.Big Z better do this again...http://stlouis.cardinals.mlb.com/news/gameday_recap.jsp?ymd=20080919&content_id=3508459&vkey=recap&fext=.jsp&c_id=stlWould also be super if 1-4 could hit something.
here we go dodgers here we goo

0kay, started every day started this week (going back to last thurs) w/ a minimum of a 3 buy in drop.wtf...someone tell me how to make the pain stop. Seriously looking for help this is driving me nuts. Don't think I'm playin' bad but there's got to be something. I spend the rest of the day grinding back up to zero.

what he do? or you just saying in general.- Jordan
I am an Acid_knight student at HU poker. He has a way of teaching that both makes me realize when I'm being a retard, and at the same time improving my game, and, at the same time, not pissing me off. Not an easy accomplishment. It's impressive.

Umm...thank you?Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comSB ($26.80)BB ($25.60)UTG ($21.20)MP ($45.10)Hero (CO) ($26.30)Button ($13.85)Preflop: Hero is CO with Kdiamond.gif, Aheart.gif1 fold, MP calls $0.25, Hero raises to $1.10, 2 folds, BB raises to $3.65, MP calls $3.40, Hero raises to $14.70, 1 fold, MP calls $11.05Flop: ($33.15) 4diamond.gif, 4heart.gif, 7diamond.gif(2 players)MP checks, Hero bets $11.60 (All-In), MP calls $11.60Turn: ($56.35) 8club.gif(3 players, 1 all-in)River: ($56.35) 2heart.gif(3 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: $56.35 | Rake: $2.80Results in white below: BB didn't showMP had 10spade.gif, Jdiamond.gif (one pair, fours).Hero had Kdiamond.gif, Aheart.gif (one pair, fours).Outcome: Hero won $53.55