• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Does anybody know if table selecting programs, mainly Spadeeye, are now illegal on Full Tilt? I've tried looking through numerous threads (here and 4) and even emailed them and all they did was refer me to the generic website. I've never used it before and I'm not really sure how it works, but I thought I'd give it a try so I could table select better. Anybody?

....I spilt coke everywhere after he showed this downFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (2 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comButton ($2.30)Hero (SB) ($11.45)Preflop: Hero is SB with 9club.gif, 8diamond.gifButton calls $0.05, Hero checksFlop: ($0.20) 4spade.gif, 10club.gif, 4club.gif(2 players)Hero checks, Button checksTurn: ($0.20) Qspade.gif(2 players)Hero checks, Button checksRiver: ($0.20) Qclub.gif(2 players)Hero checks, Button checksTotal pot: $0.20 | Rake: $0Results in white below: Button had Qheart.gif, Qdiamond.gif (four of a kind, Queens).Hero had 9club.gif, 8diamond.gif (two pair, Queens and fours).Outcome: Button won $0.20

Does anybody know if table selecting programs, mainly Spadeeye, are now illegal on Full Tilt? I've tried looking through numerous threads (here and 4) and even emailed them and all they did was refer me to the generic website. I've never used it before and I'm not really sure how it works, but I thought I'd give it a try so I could table select better. Anybody?
I know there is a long thread about SpadeEye on 2p2 somewhere that might be helpful. Probably in the software section.Mark

villain is 26/19/2Full Tilt Poker $0.10/$0.25 No Limit Hold'em - 6 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterBB: $25.00UTG: $36.90MP: $25.05Hero (CO): $29.50BTN: $8.35SB: $24.75Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is CO with K :D T :diamond:UTG calls $0.25, 1 fold, Hero raises to $1.10, 3 folds, UTG calls $0.85Flop: ($2.55) 4 :D 3 :club: T :ts(2 players)UTG checks, Hero bets $2, UTG raises to $7, Hero ?????

villain is 26/19/2Full Tilt Poker $0.10/$0.25 No Limit Hold'em - 6 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterBB: $25.00UTG: $36.90MP: $25.05Hero (CO): $29.50BTN: $8.35SB: $24.75Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is CO with K :D T :diamond:UTG calls $0.25, 1 fold, Hero raises to $1.10, 3 folds, UTG calls $0.85Flop: ($2.55) 4 :D 3 :club: T :ts(2 players)UTG checks, Hero bets $2, UTG raises to $7, Hero ?????
I flat and see how the turn plays out, have you been cbetting much? Has villain been playing back? I may be tempted to throw out a raise here in the right circumstances and fold to a shove, though we're probably not deep enough for it.
I flat and see how the turn plays out, have you been cbetting much? Has villain been playing back? I may be tempted to throw out a raise here in the right circumstances and fold to a shove, though we're probably not deep enough for it.
If we raise it has to be because we are calling a shove. I think a call is best and reevaluate turn. If we raise Not many better hands are getting it in on the flop, maybe a flush draw but most our value comes from letting him bluff.