New Challenge (old Challenge)

Just donate however much you owe to The Human Fund, and Mark will not only match your donation, but he will pick up what you owe for the house. This is how I am paying.
i think i know what my next pokersite SN is going to be
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

no stats b.c. i just sat at this tableFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comBB ($32.15)Hero (UTG) ($199.30)MP ($100)Button ($38.80)SB ($143.50)Preflop: Hero is UTG with Aheart.gif, Kspade.gifHero raises to $3.50, MP calls $3.50, 1 fold, SB calls $3, BB calls $2.50Flop: ($14) 6spade.gif, 4spade.gif, Aspade.gif(4 players)SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $10.50, MP calls $10.50, SB raises to $55, BB calls $28.65 (All-In) Hero ??? Total pot: $92.30Results:SB didn't showBB didn't showHero didn't show Aheart.gif, Kspade.gif (nothing).MP didn't showOutcome:

Just donate however much you owe to The Human Fund, and Mark will not only match your donation, but he will pick up what you owe for the house. This is how I am paying.
LOL wp Bob :club:
Missed 40 pages (wow).What's new/old?
[x] worth readingas a HU player, your going to probably be pissed
This. And the 10K was in like 200 hands. He won't play me though, even though I've never played him and suck at HU. Gilberto donated like 3K to him though so hopefully that will keep him coming back :)Mark

In case any HU players are interested, I have a note on a guy playing 10-20NL right now that says, "Mostly retarded". PM or IM me if anyone wants his name.

This comment makes me REALLY appreciate my girlfriend.
wow, kinda harsh. my wife and I try to make sure each one of us is cool with spending any decent amount of money. Right now we have a strict budget and this would be going against it.
wow, kinda harsh. my wife and I try to make sure each one of us is cool with spending any decent amount of money. Right now we have a strict budget and this would be going against it.
My advice to you would be to ignore anything Zach says regarding women ever. :club:
Dodging $50nl graph requests?
I'll post a 50NL graph if you agree to two table vs me for a couple hours. :club:
On finishing top 2 or just higher finish than some other players (e.g. Larons)? Or a combination of all prop bets?
just between people. there are so many sick players in this i'd need pretty good odds to bet on top 2. i guess i'll entertain offers if anyone has them.
That's fine for you.I just said I'm happy with my girlfriend because I can spend my money however I want, and regardless, I'm the one who knows how to manage money the best out of the two of us anyways.I was mostly just laughing, though, because of the way you worded it. IMO, a man should never need permission from his wife or girlfriend to do anything. Doesn't mean a man can't extend the courtesy of asking, or seeing how they feel about it (in fact, they should), there's just literally no reason my gf would ever tell me I couldn't do something I wanted with my own money.No offense, meant.
That's fine for you.I just said I'm happy with my girlfriend because I can spend my money however I want, and regardless, I'm the one who knows how to manage money the best out of the two of us anyways.I was mostly just laughing, though, because of the way you worded it. IMO, a man should never need permission from his wife or girlfriend to do anything. Doesn't mean a man can't extend the courtesy of asking, or seeing how they feel about it (in fact, they should), there's just literally no reason my gf would ever tell me I couldn't do something I wanted with my own money.No offense, meant.
ok, no offense taken. I agree with you if its your money you should be able to do with it as you please. Problem is it is OUR money in my situation.no harm no foul. gl
I was mostly just laughing, though, because of the way you worded it. IMO, a man should never need permission from his wife or girlfriend to do anything. Doesn't mean a man can't extend the courtesy of asking, or seeing how they feel about it (in fact, they should), there's just literally no reason my gf would ever tell me I couldn't do something I wanted with my own money.
Everyone is different and I'd never tell anyone how to live their life, but imo based on what I know about all the women I've ever met in my life, this is probably a pretty bad attitude to have in a marriage.
im 6/15 going into day 2 of a commerce $545. 57k for first, run good one time!
GOOOOOOOOOOO. Also, you're a fricking luckbox did I tell you this yet?Mark
Everyone is different and I'd never tell anyone how to live their life, but imo based on what I know about all the women I've ever met in my life, this is probably a pretty bad attitude to have in a marriage.
Meh, you're probably right. I'm not that extreme, I was mostly just laughing about the way he phrased it, having to get permission, ie "grow a pair" type mentality.I've been living with my gf for over 2 years, so while I'm not married, it's not like I'm living the single life. I'm supporting her as well as myself, so I certainly have a bit of experience with this, being basically as closed to married as you can without being engaged or actually married.But anyways, I don't think if there's ever anything I really wanted to do with my life or my time or my money, there's no way my girlfriend is going to say "no". I'm never going to be anxiously waiting for my wife's permission to do something.Having said that, I'm definitely compassionate enough that if my gf or wife didn't want me to do something (ie leave her for an extended period of time to gamble in Vegas), I would be pretty sympathetic to that, and certainly compromise, etc.Anyways, I just took a little comment a bit too far, so we'll move on. :club: