• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

[ ] $2/hand. I am also pretty sure I am gonna get owned by acid_knight here in a sec cause he made more monies then me. I'm ok with that. :club:26-2.jpg
2609ir7.jpgToo bad I lost $3000 playing live today.Oh well. Hooray for online poker!

If any MTT donks hang out here and could help a brutha out with buying T$, PM me. And by help a brother out, I mean not ask for too much vig. It's a bit of a waste for me having these sitting in my acct and I don't want to grind 50 dbl or nothing sngs to convert them to real(er) money. Congrats and condolences Mr Pockets.

*pukes*Bodog 5/10 NLHE (5-handed)Cobalt $1976SB $1928BB $1270Cobalt is button w/ :club::D. I sense that I'm going to be played back at soon.Pre-flop:2 folds, Cobalt raises to $35, SB calls, BB re-raises to $155, Cobalt re-raises to $415, SB goes all-in for $1513 more, BB folds, Cobalt banks and decides that SB never has AA/KK and callsSB shows :4h:DFlop: :qh:ts:5cTurn: :DRiver: :3hFinal Pot: $4009

Actually I made a mistake. A decision was made this morning to take off any remaining floor/couch spaces because people that are staying the entire month have real and valid concerns that this house is going to be too packed even beyond the first week. And being that we have the house paid for, it doesn't make sense to keep adding people. When we went to change it, I forgot to remove UC. We are currently waiting on 1 person to decide on the remaining bed the last 3 weeks and then we are most likely done booking.
:club::(
*pukes*
Sucks as you were a clear favourite with 2 flushes tooI don't get why you puke, unless it's because you're deep - it's 3 handed, you think they may play back at you, and you have AK??

lol this is actually his 2nd straight flush of the match.. he showed one earlier when i folded to an overbet shove with the K high flush on a 789 J x dddd board.wp sirFull Tilt Poker $0.50/$1 No Limit Hold'em - 2 players - View hand 30845The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterHero (BB): $128.30BTN/SB: $60.40Pre Flop: ($1.50) Hero is BB with 8 :qh T :club:BTN/SB calls $0.50, Hero checksFlop: ($2.00) 2 :D T :club: 6 :ts(2 players)Hero checks, BTN/SB bets $2, Hero calls $2Turn: ($6.00) 7 :D(2 players)Hero bets $4, BTN/SB calls $4River: ($14.00) 9 :4h(2 players)Hero checks, BTN/SB checksFinal Pot: $14.00Hero shows 8 :D T :D (a straight, Ten high)BTN/SB shows 8 :5c 7 :3h (a straight flush, Ten high)BTN/SB wins $13.50(Rake: $0.50)

Andddd im spent..Session:sessionhx1.jpgFebruary:februarygf9.jpgreally hoping I stick with heads up poker. Avoiding spew is just so key and as long as I dont I definitely see myself having a 5k month.edit: this is excluding teh boston sully matches at 5/10 which I came out a 280$ winner or so after the backing arrangement.

You know whats the best way to get over being godmoded for 3 buyins by two fish? running up $600 on a 50 nl table in less than an hour.
You know whats the best way to doomswitch yourself? Posts like that.Edit: And he leaves.

VT, I'd have checked behind with the straight flush there as well. He folds out pretty much everything if he bets (since you checked), and by him checking it shows he is a dangerous player capable of mixing up his play.

sigh @ busting. final table was pretty soft, couple ok players and the rest pretty bad. got kinda short and restole successfully twice, had like 160kraise the cutoff to 22k at 4/8/1k, bb calls and covers me. i have A5o, flop comes 965 rainbow, he donks 35k, i shove for 106k more, he tanks for like 5min+ and calls with 68o. i brick and gg me
gg

L A P C 2009Date 02/05/09 Event #15 NO LIMIT HOLD'EMBUY-IN $485 SC $15 ENTRY FEE $45ENTRIES 419PRIZE POOL $203,215FIRST LAST1st Khang Pham Santa Ana, CA $54,8642nd Leopol Araneta Monrovia, CA $28,6533rd Kevin Song Diamond Bar, CA $20,3224th Anthony Griffin Malibu, CA $14,0225th Edward Hansen Santa Ana, CA $10,3646th Samuel Bayramyan Los Angeles, CA $8,1297th Dooron Margalit Los Angeles, CA $6,0968th Jesse Rockowitz Rohnert Park, CA $4,4719th David Moskowitz Oak Park, CA $3,25110th Richard Munro Bell Canyon, CA $2,13411th Michael Leah Las Vegas, NV $2,13412th Paramjit Gill Diamond Bar, Ca $2,13413th Mike Ho San Diego, CA $1,93114th Jeffrey Manthe Blacksborg, Va $1,93115th Robert Prinz Beverly Hills, CA $1,93116th Peter Chou Monterey Park, CA $1,72717th Randy Kim Downey, CA $1,72718th Saifuddian Ahmad Newport Coast, CA $1,72719th Hevad Khan Poughkeepsie, NY $1,52420th Eddy Scharf Germany $1,524