New Challenge (old Challenge)

Thats ok. There's probably floor space last minute. I plan on leaving my sleeping bag up there for people if the need it. Just let us know and we'll let you know. Obv we don't want to have like 25 people in the house at a time or something.Mark
If I have to share a sleeping bag with you one more time... therapy is expensive ya know
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Not your fault. I accept responsibility.
I remain sad that no one ever discovered your secret sig I gave you after the HU tourney. :club:
I am in the process of PM'ing those people I had down for interest in the Vegas house. If you didn't get a PM and are interested, let me know. We still have spots left.
Damn my not getting your PM until today and having a limited choice of availibility...

Rodolfo my PM boxes are full but I am semi interested. Can you hit me up on AIM?It prolly wont be for longer than a weekend-week tho so if it's for other people thats straight

So funny bull story...I put on my Facebook status: 'Cobalt has a wonderful wife.' bull commented, 'MBFN'. My wife responded, 'Married Bliss, Freaky Nights?' bull replied, 'like I said, MBFN'.

So funny bull story...I put on my Facebook status: 'Cobalt has a wonderful wife.' bull commented, 'MBFN'. My wife responded, 'Married Bliss, Freaky Nights?' bull replied, 'like I said, MBFN'.
Yes....yes I did.
hahahahaha wp mrs cobalt!Mark
Seriously, you guys have no idea how much I dream of being good enough/cool enough/baller enough to post in this thread and not feel like a total outsider. Someday, man, someday.
fypAt least I hope so or else I'll have to stop posting here. I am pretty cool though.
Hey fellow cthreaders: Just an FYI, the cthread baller Vegas house is a go. We still have some beds available. It ends up costing somewhere between $40 and $50/night on average so way cheaper than a hotel and way more fun with the likes of Rdog, thelobster, gilbertology, troyomac, fluffdog, cubsfan, snamuh, checkymcfold, gary2121, and some others who I can't remember of the top of my head for you to party with.So if you want to lock up a spot before we post out in General about it, let Rdog or me know asap!Mark
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Seriously, you guys have no idea how much I dream of being good enough/cool enough/baller enough to post in this thread and not feel like a total outsider. Someday, man, someday.
The more you post, the cooler you get! Renting a bed in our baller cthread house this summer would also help. Holla!I think I'll add that to my .sigMark
The more you post, the cooler you get! Renting a bed in our baller cthread house this summer would also help. Holla!I think I'll add that to my .sigMark
Are you guys still planning on making a google calendar or something for this (with available dates, costs, etc.)? I was hoping to get out to Vegas sometime this summer, but won't know if it's possible until, well, the beginning of the summer.
Haha, trust me there are some people in this thread that are none of those things but I won't name names :club:.
LOLZ
Rodolfo my PM boxes are full but I am semi interested. Can you hit me up on AIM?It prolly wont be for longer than a weekend-week tho so if it's for other people thats straight
Are you guys still planning on making a google calendar or something for this (with available dates, costs, etc.)? I was hoping to get out to Vegas sometime this summer, but won't know if it's possible until, well, the beginning of the summer.
http://fcp.web.officelive.com/default.aspxDouble rooms is half per person obv.
http://fcp.web.officelive.com/default.aspxDouble rooms is half per person obv.
Is there a link to way more pics of the house?Edit: Also, does it matter that I find air conditioning a sin and therefore will make sure it is turned off the entire time Im there? I dont think it will be a prob with it off, I mean its only June and July, not like its August or anything!Double edit: nvm i see the link to more pics
Is there a link to way more pics of the house?Edit: Also, does it matter that I find air conditioning a sin and therefore will make sure it is turned off the entire time Im there? I dont think it will be a prob with it off, I mean its only June and July, not like its August or anything!Double edit: nvm i see the link to more pics
LMAO @ not using AC in Las Vegas when it is 110 outside.
Sorry, didn't see that link posted before. tyty.Will you be updating this through the summer?Sick sick house
Yeah, we will update it as people book.
LMAO @ not using AC in Las Vegas when it is 110 outside. Yeah, we will update it as people book.
Update my slot please!...or at least keep it reserved for about 3 hours when I am finally home and can ship you the mobnies.