• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Its easier if you just refer to them by their Bradgelina name, Jecasey
LOL....also IMPORTANT INFO. I'm in charge of updating everyine about Jesse and upping my post countHe just busted a 30k stack on the second hand. started at 4PT.
LOL....also IMPORTANT INFO. I'm in charge of updating everyine about Jesse and upping my post countHe just busted a 30k stack on the second hand. started at 4PT.
:club: I am very excited for Jesse. Also, can you confirm if he gets a leather LAPC jacket for final tabling?
gooooo also nonstop updates plz and ty.
hahhahahaha
YES!!!!!
:club: I am very excited for Jesse. Also, can you confirm if he gets a leather LAPC jacket for final tabling?
I know he gets a hat for sure!Mark
Nice. GL to deuces.
im 6/15 going into day 2 of a commerce $545. 57k for first, run good one time!
GLGLGLGL
Jesse is sickkkkkk.
It is flu season.
LOL
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

So I'm playing 23/21 and this 19/17 nit that I've been pwning does this.Full Tilt Poker Game #10475401659: Table Trails End (6 max) - $2/$4 - No Limit Hold'em - 19:57:36 ET - 2009/02/06Seat 1: GeneHackman ($80)Seat 3: -nutornot- ($84)Seat 4: Snamuh ($400)Seat 5: teddy wong11 ($443)Seat 6: kingc11 ($724.40)teddy wong11 posts the small blind of $2kingc11 posts the big blind of $4The button is in seat #4*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Snamuh [Jh Jc]-nutornot- foldsi4ni adds $400Snamuh has 15 seconds left to actSnamuh raises to $12teddy wong11 raises to $45kingc11 foldsi4ni stands upSnamuh has 15 seconds left to actSnamuh has requested TIMESnamuh raises to $108teddy wong11 raises to $443, and is all inSnamuh calls $292, and is all inteddy wong11 shows [Qh 9h]Snamuh shows [Jh Jc]Uncalled bet of $43 returned to teddy wong11*** FLOP *** [7c 6h 4s]*** TURN *** [7c 6h 4s] [Td]*** RIVER *** [7c 6h 4s Td] [6c]teddy wong11 shows a pair of SixesSnamuh shows two pair, Jacks and SixesSnamuh wins the pot ($802) with two pair, Jacks and Sixes*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $804 | Rake $2Board: [7c 6h 4s Td 6c]Seat 1: GeneHackman is sitting outSeat 3: -nutornot- didn't bet (folded)Seat 4: Snamuh (button) showed [Jh Jc] and won ($802) with two pair, Jacks and SixesSeat 5: teddy wong11 (small blind) showed [Qh 9h] and lost with a pair of SixesSeat 6: kingc11 (big blind) folded before the Flopteddy wong11: tablenit and i 5 bet bluffteddy wong11: way to go tedTHANKS FOR THE SPAZ SIR! New style is ****ing amazing. I like playing a bit LAGgier.

So I'm playing 23/21 and this 19/17 nit that I've been pwning does this.teddy wong11: tablenit and i 5 bet bluffteddy wong11: way to go ted[/b]THANKS FOR THE SPAZ SIR! New style is ****ing amazing. I like playing a bit LAGgier.
Dont tell teddy wong11 about a HUD... nh
220k w/ 12 left. 3k/6k blinds. Also last night he said the remaining field was veeerrryyy weak and he's pretty sure he gets a sweet jacket and hat for the FT.
nice life.
220k w/ 12 left. 3k/6k blinds. Also last night he said the remaining field was veeerrryyy weak and he's pretty sure he gets a sweet jacket and hat for the FT.
How pissed are you at him for making you post updates when you've already made your one post for the month?
How pissed are you at him for making you post updates when you've already made your one post for the month?
I mean I average .14 posts per day. So I should def charge some fee for all the work and for ruining my rep as lurker extraordinaire.