• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

im 6/15 going into day 2 of a commerce $545. 57k for first, run good one time!
glgl jesse, now that you're at the final table own those la dreamers!you get a jacket for the final table and a horse trophy for winning. Hopefully he gets both.
glgl jesse, now that you're at the final table own those la dreamers!you get a jacket for the final table and a horse trophy for winning. Hopefully he gets both.
LOL thats the main event dork. This is a $500 buyin. I really think he only gets a hat but again, not positive.Mark
you get the horse trophy for winning any prelim event, I'm almost positive. I'm not as sure about the jacket tho, donk.
What, really? If so, I apologize, and also that is ridic.Mark

sigh @ busting. final table was pretty soft, couple ok players and the rest pretty bad. got kinda short and restole successfully twice, had like 160kraise the cutoff to 22k at 4/8/1k, bb calls and covers me. i have A5o, flop comes 965 rainbow, he donks 35k, i shove for 106k more, he tanks for like 5min+ and calls with 68o. i brick and gg me

sigh @ busting. final table was pretty soft, couple ok players and the rest pretty bad. got kinda short and restole successfully twice, had like 160kraise the cutoff to 22k at 4/8/1k, bb calls and covers me. i have A5o, flop comes 965 rainbow, he donks 35k, i shove for 106k more, he tanks for like 5min+ and calls with 68o. i brick and gg me
GG man :club: