Dn Ever Consider Acting?

:club: Well done DN. Your latest v-blog entry takes the cake. I won't spoil it for those who haven't noticed a new one is up but do check it out.~OK
i disagree. i didnt find it that good. i laughed at first then it just dragged on. i give it an A+ for originality and video editing, and about a B-/C+ for content

Consider acting?He acts like a guy that tries too hard to be funny most times, so yeah, acting may be his calling. Maybe the Wayan's Brothers are looking for people.DN=brilliant at the card tableDN=charitableDN=good with his fansDN=Not funny at all

I think it's a case of the devil making work for idle hands! DN seems to have a lot of spare time at the moment :club: Enjoyed the v-blog though, definitely an A+ for creativity and imagination.

OMG LMFAOROFLROFLROFL Very very funny daniel... What to be my youth (yut), you be a runboy me bloodclot/// bumbarass clatt//// Wow are u funny.... was that real weed or garden clippings????u uuu be scotty nguyen... best pokah playa evah babay....Congragulations Daniel you made me sh it myself//// very very funny

after rewatching it, it definitely was funny, but i dont think he should be pulling this crap. theres one thing to imitate a black man, but to dress like one and stuff like he did is the tasteless part. the dexter story was funny, but again, i think it was a bit far. starting with the hair chopping and the super bowl blog and some other things, it looks like dn might be developing bi-polar...or just smoking wayyyy too much weed and making bkice look like an occasional user

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

after rewatching it, it definitely was funny, but i dont think he should be pulling this crap. theres one thing to imitate a black man, but to dress like one and stuff like he did is the tasteless part.
Seriously ? It was a joke !! Do you think Dave Chapelle is offensive towards white people when he does his skits, or the SNL skits of stereotypes should not be broadcast?? It was for humor, and it did it's job IMO.