Does anyone know what has happend to Howard Lederer. I saw him on poker after dark, but thats the only tourneys ive seen him in for a long time. I know he is not playing any WPT events, but still, It seems like he has fallen of the face of the poker earth. ( please try to refrain from making dumb jokes, I just want honest opinions)Thanks

He makes more money running tilt then he does playin poker.
That'd be my guess as well
That'd be my guess as well
I love the guys play, but when i was watching him on poker after dark he seemed a bit off his game. I think he should start playing more. ( I know this will come back to get me when he wins. but im just speculating)
He plays on FT alot....ddoesn't that count?
To be honest. I never see him on FT. What tables does he play. Even if he does, The majority of people that play there are donkeys anyway so he is not really sharpening his skills anyway. (at least not live action anyhow)ps. not disrespect to FT players. im just saying that most online players suck. including myself

look for table Howard Lederer. $1/$2 HORSE or some other 1/2 HORSE table. I see him their 2-3 times a week usally. Also playin in the FTOPS. He'll probably be in every event.

look for table Howard Lederer. $1/$2 HORSE or some other 1/2 HORSE table. I see him their 2-3 times a week usally. Also playin in the FTOPS. He'll probably be in every event.
I didnt see him in the event tonight. And the 1/2 HORSE tables are for pure fun and to chat with the players. All im saying is it doesnt look like hes been playing any serious poker lately. 1/2 HORSE doesnt count as serious poker. For him
Still, the guy loves poker, wouldnt he just hire someone to do all that crap and play poker anyway?
Why? You can still love poker and play it less. Many top notch pros such as Crandal Addington, Bobby Baldwin, and Lyle Berman play far less than before because their business involvements make them more money and are time consuming.
Why? You can still love poker and play it less. Many top notch pros such as Crandal Addington, Bobby Baldwin, and Lyle Berman play far less than before because their business involvements make them more money and are time consuming.
True. But it just seems like he has too much of a competitive spirit for him to do that.
True. But it just seems like he has too much of a competitive spirit for him to do that.
Why do you care what Howard Lederer does any ways??? He can do whatever the fuuck he feels like doing. Just because he's a public figure and a professional poker player doesn't mean he has to justify his life to anyone. If he feels like playing poker he will, if he feels like running FTP then he will, who cares! Live your own life, sheesh...
I love the guys play, but when i was watching him on poker after dark he seemed a bit off his game. I think he should start playing more. ( I know this will come back to get me when he wins. but im just speculating)
today he wasnt hitting flops and played that QJ v. T7 hand great against Kaplan, so I would doubt that hes a bit off his game
Wasn't he hit by a bus or was the Gus Hansen?
It happened to Gus first, but I think it has happened to Howard now as well.He did get mentioned at a live game last night. Some guy said "I play low suited connectors because Howard Lederer said...". It was kinda funny.

Could'nt it just be that he was tired from the constant mediahype that comes with tourneypoker. Mabey the guy is grinding it out in low-key HS cashgames where he does'nt have to sign poker hats and cards and whatnot all the time.I don't blame him if he does that.