**official Mma Thread**

Didn't Shogun's camp say the same thing, and give the same type of videos before the Coleman fight?Also willing to take Ryo Chonan -200 against TJ Grant +200 for $10

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There goes about 3/4 of a years worth of winnings.

Seats - There are no good seats (unless you are ringside). We had floor seats 11 rows from the ring... pretty close and I paid quite a bit. I couldn't see shit. You can't see over other people's heads

The internet is an environment. Environments attract compatible creatures.   'Comment sections' of anything (Youtube being the best example, where the absolute lowest form of internet vermin are ap

Posted Images

you guys may want to look and professor x +225 against kangkang is hella spotty and the frenchie has some great MT

Ok kids, here are my picks.KongoLiddellCaneSoszynskiStoutLoiseauMcDonaldYes I know they are all favorites.For the record, I love Silva in this fight. Just a huge price to lay. But I think he is a lock. Silly for me to say that and have no action, but whatever.

Ok kids, here are my picks.KongoLiddellCaneSoszynskiStoutLoiseauMcDonaldYes I know they are all favorites.For the record, I love Silva in this fight. Just a huge price to lay. But I think he is a lock. Silly for me to say that and have no action, but whatever.
I wish i would have bet Silva at -450 when it first came out. Ive seen alot of bashing of Silva on other boards because of his performance against Cote. In that fight Silva almost looked tottally bored and he could have ended it any time he wanted. Probally a victim of his own dominance of a weak division. Ive got crow as well, basically a hope bet(I hope to see crow back the way he was a couple years ago). I put small bets on Hardonk, Cantwell, Stout. I almost threw some money on Pinnacle just to put it all on Silva but decided to not be a degenerate.
I wish i would have bet Silva at -450 when it first came out. Ive seen alot of bashing of Silva on other boards because of his performance against Cote. In that fight Silva almost looked tottally bored and he could have ended it any time he wanted. Probally a victim of his own dominance of a weak division. Ive got crow as well, basically a hope bet(I hope to see crow back the way he was a couple years ago). I put small bets on Hardonk, Cantwell, Stout. I almost threw some money on Pinnacle just to put it all on Silva but decided to not be a degenerate.
I think Silva got wrapped up in the idea of putting on a show. He obviously din't take Cote seriously. I like Stout as a fighter a lot. Think you made a mistake with Hardonk, but we'll see.At the weigh ins you can actually see Silva crowding Leites. And Leites was backing up, kinda funny. Obv anything can happen, but Silva is a much bigger favorite than the line imo.

Weird feeling Leites is gonna do something tomorrow night.Then again, as I was watching TUF on Wednesday, I actually uttered out loud and said I would wager $100, that there was no chance that the poser welterweight that shadowboxed all the time had any, ANY chance to beat that keil (kyle) guy, but Kyle knocked himself out. The guy that won was an absolute and total doucheclown. His level of douchiness was extraordinary actually. I officially hate him. He's such a poser to me.

Kinda makes me think there's value in Thales. It's a 5 round fight and if Silva doesn't finish him early Silva might gas.
I went to sportsinteraction and Silva is a even bigger favorite today at -833. I might of put something small on Leites if my entire roll on that site wasnt already booked out on 12 future mma fights and NHL playoffs.

All of my bets have been through bcd on pinny and he's cashed out......so if anyone has any interest I'll take the following bets. I have the guy in bold. Confirm by quoting and accepting. Can only do PS transfers.303 Mauricio Rua +155304 Chuck Liddell -165Up to $30307 Brian Stann +139308 Krzysztof Soszynski -149Up to $50We can figure out the juice on these and run without it...don't have time to do that now though....heading out to watch them!!Good luck everyone who is betting tonight.

Sad to see Chuck like that... again.Shogun looked good but still has a lot to prove... does a true gate keeper fight of Jardine make sense to anyone else?Anderson is dominant. Sure he didn't KO Leites, but he dominated him none the less.

Sad to see Chuck like that... again.Shogun looked good but still has a lot to prove... does a true gate keeper fight of Jardine make sense to anyone else?Anderson is dominant. Sure he didn't KO Leites, but he dominated him none the less.
Agree with it all and Shogun vs Jardine def makes sense.

Leites should be embarrassed. Biggest fight of his life and he was gassed midway through the 2nd. Silva should've let his hands go and finished him. He seems to be off his game. Rua looked solid.Everything else, meh

Brutal card. I see that they are showing the Stout fight and my first thought is, this must be a good fight if they are showing this one over the other undercards they could have shown. Other than the Cane fight, it was pretty meh. It looks as if they are turning up the hype machine for GSP/Silva.

Wow, that's pretty damning. I don't know how much that would help, it's not like they put a jar of Vaseline on his face.Not that it would've mattered, Leites only had one dominant position all night and looked awful for the rest.I actually got up with a minute left in the 5th and went to the bathroom with no fear of missing anything.I think Leites just went to his back again.

I am a bit pissed I gave up my morning ride to stay up and watch that crap. I like Cantwell. He is a tough cookie. I think he would have won the fight if he would have kept pressing the action instead of letting Cane get off first. He slept through the first, pressed in the second, and mixed it up in the third. He looked SOOOO much smaller than Cane. Wonder if 185 is even an option for him. Kongo/Hardonk Sos/Stann went about as close to expected as they could have. I am not sure if Soszynski has a big future, but it just to show how weak that WEC division was.Chuck came out and did what Chuck does, but Shogun just brought a better game. Hopefully this means Shogun is healed and ready to make the splash everyone thought he was going to make. He will be a very tough fighter to beat if he brings his A game every fight. Wiman/Stout was an interesting fight, but fairly one sided imo. I don't think either one was in any danger whatsoever in the fight because neither one has enough power to knock the other out. Silva/Leites...just wow. If Dana thought it was bizarro world for Silva/Cote I wonder what he though of this one. It simply looks like Silva is not very interested in fighting at the moment. I think he could have put Leites away any time he wanted, but he chose not to engage. Leites threw what...15 punches in 25 minutes? I want to know what fight the judge who had it 48-47 was watching. Silva wiping the vaseline on his body and arms was so blatant it had to be done on purpose. Seriously...circling the ring while doing it? I think he doesn't want to fight and is trying to do everything he can to quit without actually having to quit. Sad.

According to Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer, here is the latest on the future of Bobby Lashley.Lashley's camp has stated that Lashley has not signed a contract with TNA Wrestling, and that his appearance last night was for he and the company to become acquainted with each other. The plan would be for Lashley to do wrestling for TNA on a limited basis, while still training for MMA.Lashley, who is 2-0 in his MMA career, is negotiating a contract with Strikeforce as well as negotiating for a June 27th fight with Bob Sapp. That fight would take place at the Mississippi Gulf Coast Coliseum for Biloxi for Prize Fight Promotions. Sapp has not agreed to the deal, but is reviewing the contract. Lashley could agree to the bout as early as later this evening.

Not sure if you guys have seen the articles on Sherdog about Kyle Maynard wanting to fight mixed martial arts but I don't think this guy should be fighting MMA at all. The dude is going to end up getting mauled badly and I personally could not bear to watch it.

Not sure if you guys have seen the articles on Sherdog about Kyle Maynard wanting to fight mixed martial arts but I don't think this guy should be fighting MMA at all. The dude is going to end up getting mauled badly and I personally could not bear to watch it.
could you image the carnage if they still had pride around?