• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why do you guys get so defensive about these two shows?Psych is primarily a comedy where an astute guy pretends to be a psychic.The Mentalist is a more serious drama where an astute guy who USED to pretend to be a psychic now just admits he's astute.Like the myriad of CSIs, Law and Orders and hospital dramas, isn't there room on the 847 channels of US TV for two shows in this genre?CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG.and jefe, The Mentalist isn't TRYING to be funny.

• 5 weeks later...

Shawn Spencer is the best character on television, but Gussy had the line of the night. I nearly pissed meself when he said, "I could probably free jump it, if the ground wasnt so wet (or something I cant remember that part but 'free jump' was a riot)."

chief, you're not gonna let him do that thing where he says everything in courtroom jargon?HE IS MAKING A MOCKERY OF THESE PRECEDINGS.
objection! woops got side track. trying to figure out whose backside is in your avatar.?.

Earth, Wind and .......Wait For it!WHAT?This season is fantastic. I was not stop laughing for the first 20 minutes, too much to point out any specifics, although the Styrofoam bowl with the m&m stuck to it with was pretty fantastic.

There's a reason why that chick only lasted one season on Law & Order. she was brutal on this too. everything else was reeeaaaallllyyyy good thoughIf you haven't seen me say it already. Psych: A Mind is a Terrible Thing To Read is a solid 3.7/5 and definitely worth the $8

There's a reason why that chick only lasted one season on Law & Order. she was brutal on this too. everything else was reeeaaaallllyyyy good thoughIf you haven't seen me say it already. Psych: A Mind is a Terrible Thing To Read is a solid 3.7/5 and definitely worth the $8
I know, I keep forgetting, keep reminding me in that one place.What was really funny is my wife had just said, "Was that the girl from reg Law and Order or Law and Order Conviction" when Shawn made the comment about the rerun of Law and Order face.Then my wife said, we watch too much TV.
chief, you're not gonna let him do that thing where he says everything in courtroom jargon?HE IS MAKING A MOCKERY OF THESE PRECEDINGS.
best scene. Silly Lassie-face.Slo-mo on Gus and Shawn emerging from the fire was money.
I know, I keep forgetting, keep reminding me in that one place.What was really funny is my wife had just said, "Was that the girl from reg Law and Order or Law and Order Conviction" when Shawn made the comment about the rerun of Law and Order face.Then my wife said, we watch too much TV.
holy shit, she was really on law and order? that makes the even funnier. and i laughed at it for no reason but now that i have a reason im gonna laugh even harder.
Earth, Wind and .......Wait For it!WHAT?This season is fantastic. I was not stop laughing for the first 20 minutes, too much to point out any specifics, although the Styrofoam bowl with the m&m stuck to it with was pretty fantastic.
I was watching this at online at work and had to pause the damn thing and made a fool of myself i was laughin so damn hard at this part.