• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea no offense to anyone, but you should've figured out by now that this show isn't about solving the cases (if you've watched the show for some time now). it's about the characters (mostly Sean and Gus) and the dialogue.

yea no offense to anyone, but you should've figured out by now that this show isn't about solving the cases (if you've watched the show for some time now). it's about the characters (mostly Sean and Gus) and the dialogue.
yeah once you watch the show for a while, the bad guy is usually easily guessable by the 20 minute mark. however, the characters are so funny it doesnt matter. plus, you know WHO the baddie is but you dont know the how and why and Sean's explanations of the how and why are always classic.
And that's what makes the show awesome.
Return of Magichead. :club:
what a great episode. Who is Gus' uncle? Seen him in a million things."These cheetos are light but flavorful....."
thanks I saw Die Hard 2 last night, realized he was the leader of the traitor military group. Next week's episode looks promising.edit: but I had to follow the link to remember Uncle Burton was the girl's dad in coming to america. ---"They got the Big Mac. We have the Big Mick. They have the Golden Arches. We have the Golden Arcs."----classic!
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm pretty sure this is just the summer finale. Same as last year where it'll turn up for a few more episodes in january. Today's was like you said. O K. There were a lot of 80's references so that was good. But, yea it didn't have the normal punch.I managed to finally catch last weeks. And, yes that was probably the best of this season

I'm pretty sure this is just the summer finale. Same as last year where it'll turn up for a few more episodes in january. Today's was like you said. O K. There were a lot of 80's references so that was good. But, yea it didn't have the normal punch.I managed to finally catch last weeks. And, yes that was probably the best of this season
it was either that one or the food critic one where Gus' uncle Burton shows up. cant decide which was better
did you smell his hair?of course I did. It smelled like ginger blossoms.
fantastic finale.....loved the Hercules cameo. Plus the Sean/Jules teaser at the end for next season. Good stuff.
  • 3 months later...

and we are back. Christmas episode was good....new season open was better. Love Gus having an old annulled marraige. Love the competition between lassie-face and o-hara more.

This show is creeping up there with must watch for me, I have recently Tivoed it and I am catching up on past seasons and saw the pilot a few weeks ago. I just giggle when I watch this show, its not LOL funny like Always Sunny, its more giggle like a school girl funny.

Since its on after 'Monk', I watched it one time and i was NOT impressed.
I didnt like this show at first, but its growing on me. I'll watch it if I get it a chance.
Its official. I now love this show. I even bought the DvD. It was on sale for 19.99.