OK, that is right where it cut out, I thought maybe something happened after that.
all you missed was the trailer for next week's episode and this week's "psych-out" (which was not nearly as funny as usual).
  • Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how long until they have a monk-psych crossover?since they appear back-to-back it'd be quite easy to make it into a two hour event.
A Santa Barbara - S.F. hookup. I like it.In fact, if I recall correctly, Shawn drove Gus to S.F. when he was asleep on a case. So there is a precedent.
A Santa Barbara - S.F. hookup. I like it.In fact, if I recall correctly, Shawn drove Gus to S.F. when he was asleep on a case. So there is a precedent.
here's how it goes down. murder in SF since monk airs at 9:00pm. about 20 minutes into the episode the trail leads them to Santa Barbara. Monk and Natalie obviously head out there. Natalie and hot chick from psych butt heads since Sean will obviously flirt with Natalie. Gus and Monk hit it off. Eventually they go back to SF where Lassie and Durger? whatever his name is..well they manage to out weird each other. bam.edit: gus wasn't really asleep. his jamba juice was drugged by sean
Sean kisses that girl he liked from high school. Explains why he stood her up. It was very very sappy as pointed out already.Then, they show Sean staring off at Jules. I am thinking that something romantic will happen between them this season.
He had to cut it off after the kiss with the high school girl, so they can start the next episode back from scratch without continuing her character. The writers used his desire for Jules to accomplish it. His fear of growing up is one of his character's strongest traits, so he can never truly be in a meaningful relationship on the show. Of course, I've only seen two episodes, so what do I know?
how long until they have a monk-psych crossover?since they appear back-to-back it'd be quite easy to make it into a two hour event.
That would be sick. So sick.I think Shawn and Gus are on a little trip up to SF and are there when a murder goes down. Monk is brought in and as he is working the scene Shawn breaks into his fake psychic routine. They team up after some banter and away we go. Unfortunately, Lassie and Jules would have to sit this one out - besides a few scenes back in SB to check Shawns credentials.Or the other way around. Monk and Natalie are in SB and the same thing happens.
That would be sick. So sick.I think Shawn and Gus are on a little trip up to SF and are there when a murder goes down. Monk is brought in and as he is working the scene Shawn breaks into his fake psychic routine. They team up after some banter and away we go. Unfortunately, Lassie and Jules would have to sit this one out - besides a few scenes back in SB to check Shawns credentials.Or the other way around. Monk and Natalie are in SB and the same thing happens.
better scenario

Is it me or is Psych getting a little (A LOT) mushy? There is like an afterschool special speech at the end of every episode this season. Bring back the wisecracking!I still enjoyed the episode a lot but I feel like there are less laughs so far this season and more character development.

Is it me or is Psych getting a little (A LOT) mushy? There is like an afterschool special speech at the end of every episode this season. Bring back the wisecracking!I still enjoyed the episode a lot but I feel like there are less laughs so far this season and more character development.
I have noticed that. But Im not worried. All shows change over time. The writers change their style and the characters show it. They just need to make sure they dont forget what the show is about.
Concur.
I have noticed that. But Im not worried. All shows change over time. The writers change their style and the characters show it. They just need to make sure they dont forget what the show is about.
Concur.What a useless post this was.
What a useless post this was.
I'm just going to post that someone could easily post "Concur." in response to your post and get some laughs. But, they'd be cheap and it'd probably lead to someone saying, "I see what you did there." and nobody wants that. your welcome is not needed here because it is I (note the capitalization for emphasis) that should be giving out the welcome message. I'm not doing it in a 'I gave you ample time to say 'thank you' but you didn't so I'm totally going to humiliate you and say 'you're welcome' despite you not actually saying 'thank you'" way. I'm doing it in a 'this post got really long but my fingers were still hitting keys' way. So, is this post any more useful than speedz's post? (rhetorical question)
awesome episode tonight...i lol'ed a bunch of times. This was a nice break from the "mushy" storylines and back to havin fun.
agreed. Very enjoyable.....tons of big laughs and Weber as a great new character.I do find it intriguing that they are slowly but surely making Sean realize that his father is a pretty good/smart guy and regret thinking so badly of him (it was the mother not the father who initiated the break-up.....Sean idolized Uncle Jack growing up and now realizes he is a scum bag....)
The previews for the new episode have a scene where they do a spoof of the theme song to Shaft. Topical.
if you had ANY idea how the entertainment business works, specifically in CASTING and STANDUP COMEDY, then maybe you'd understand why I shake my head in utter disgust at this post and at you.furthermore, you should see if that dutch person (chick? dude?) has made any more posts anywhere in the forum and make a song. unless you're still 'in indianapolis' (either physically or emotionally).
  • 3 weeks later...

summer season finale was outstanding, i was laughin pretty hard from the very beginning when shawn was talking about the business loan he was denied for a zipline to get snacks from the fridge to the office. Tryin to decide if its my favorite ep of the season so far.

• 2 months later...