• 1 month later...
  • Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

john cena is not a good actor.
Awful. This guy was the male lead in a movie that was in theaters? Upset city!Good episode though. Nice way to quickly get rid of the useless gf so Shawn and Jules can go back to awkwardness. Also it's nice to see Robert Patrick getting work. Just watched Die Hard 2 a few days ago. That scene in the beginning....oh yeah.
Awful. This guy was the male lead in a movie that was in theaters? Upset city!Good episode though. Nice way to quickly get rid of the useless gf so Shawn and Jules can go back to awkwardness. Also it's nice to see Robert Patrick getting work. Just watched Die Hard 2 a few days ago. That scene in the beginning....oh yeah.
Agree about Cena, and glad that shawns gf is gone, she simply served no purpose.The last episode about rafting was pure gold though. I dont mind Gus having a GF though, it sets up well for shawn to do what he does.

Really loved the episode too. Yep, I would have liked to see Gus' girlfriend stick around for a couple more episodes atleast, though I doubt they'll get her back. Btw, anyone remember what joke Shawn was making where he mention Chad Michael Murray. I laughed at the time, but have since forgotten what was being discussed at that time :club:

Really loved the episode too. Yep, I would have liked to see Gus' girlfriend stick around for a couple more episodes atleast, though I doubt they'll get her back. Btw, anyone remember what joke Shawn was making where he mention Chad Michael Murray. I laughed at the time, but have since forgotten what was being discussed at that time :club:
I think its when they were on the raft and the one guy said something about the big 5...and shawn listed some animals and chad michael murry.
  • 5 months later...

Shawn: Get with the times Gus, it's 2008.Gus: It's 2010, Shawn.Shawn: Nice try, if it was 2010 we would be at war with the machines!Amazing.

Shawn: Get with the times Gus, it's 2008.Gus: It's 2010, Shawn.Shawn: Nice try, if it was 2010 we would be at war with the machines!Amazing.
Agreed...so far so good on the 3 eps this summer. This show is still underated IMO

Hey guys! Laura from USA network here (and a pretty solid poker player if I may say so.) Glad to hear you like the show! This season, IMO has been pretty solid so far, and the upcoming guest stars are pretty solid as well. There's a drag racing episode coming up which will star the extremely sexy Vanessa Minnillo. Jean Smart who was on 24 as Mrs. Logan (another favorite of mine) will also be in an upcoming episode, as well as Freddie Prinze, Jr. So pretty good lineup that will set the guys up for what we hope will be some more awesome episodes.

Hey guys! Laura from USA network here (and a pretty solid poker player if I may say so.) Glad to hear you like the show! This season, IMO has been pretty solid so far, and the upcoming guest stars are pretty solid as well. There's a drag racing episode coming up which will star the extremely sexy Vanessa Minnillo. Jean Smart who was on 24 as Mrs. Logan (another favorite of mine) will also be in an upcoming episode, as well as Freddie Prinze, Jr. So pretty good lineup that will set the guys up for what we hope will be some more awesome episodes.
First of all, awesome to have you. Second, Freddie Prinze is blowin up! 24 and Psych......that's how you jumpstart a career.
That's good to hear, new Characters are always Welcome.
can you get a message to shawn and gus for me?
  • 2 weeks later...

Haha, I make no promises on relaying messages to Shawn and Gus, but I'm open to hearing it! Thanks for the warm welcome and sorry for the delay in response (I was on vacation!) We were thrilled to have Freddie Prinze, Jr. on and I think he did pretty well fitting in with Gus and Shawn. In 24 he showed off his dramatic side, so I think it was great for him to get a chance to show his comedic side as well. Did you catch Jean Smart on recently? She's also a 24 alum (played Mrs. Logan a few seasons ago), and she's pretty awesome at both genres as well.

I like Prince, Jr., but more than that I liked his ridiculously hot wife. Last night's episode was pretty good. I feel like eventually the show is going to have to address the fact that it's now beyond insane that the cops would still act like they don't want Psych's help on investigations.

Haha, I make no promises on relaying messages to Shawn and Gus, but I'm open to hearing it! Thanks for the warm welcome and sorry for the delay in response (I was on vacation!) We were thrilled to have Freddie Prinze, Jr. on and I think he did pretty well fitting in with Gus and Shawn. In 24 he showed off his dramatic side, so I think it was great for him to get a chance to show his comedic side as well. Did you catch Jean Smart on recently? She's also a 24 alum (played Mrs. Logan a few seasons ago), and she's pretty awesome at both genres as well.
I knew I recognized her from somewhere. She was really good last night.As excited as I was for this upcoming season (admittedly, maybe too excited), I feel like last night was the first episode that wasn't 'meh.' I feel like Lassie lost his sense of humor from last season for no apparent reason, which kinda bugs me. But overall, still loving the show.