• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was looking for your undivided love.
I may not always love you But long as there are stars above you You never need to doubt it I'll make you so sure about it God only knows what I'd be without you If you should ever leave me Though life would still go on, believe me The world could show nothing to me So what good would livin' do me God only knows what I'd be without you God only knows what I'd be without you If you should ever leave me Though life would still go on, believe me The world could show nothing to me So what good would livin' do me God only knows what I'd be without you God only knows what I'd be without you If you should ever leave me Though life would still go on, believe me The world could show nothing to me So what good would livin' do me God only knows what I'd be without you...
Last nights show awesome as usual. The running joke of the mexican soap opera was just awesome.
I was cracking up during the final scene. And during pretty much the whole episode. This show just keeps getting better.
I was cracking up during the final scene. And during pretty much the whole episode. This show just keeps getting better.
My wife was sorta upset that I got her stuck on a new show as we watch waaaayyyy to much TV as it is, but this is easily in our top 5 right now.Also the fact the main charaters name is Sean and exactly my age and I can realte to all his flashbacks because my dad was a cop, doesn't hurt either.

This is a great show that is only getting better. It has actual character development. Crazy!I am patiently waiting for someone to cast Roday in a movie....he makes me laugh so hard it hurts (so good).

I am patiently waiting for someone to cast Roday in a movie....he makes me laugh so hard it hurts (so good).
I didn't see either of these movies, but I do remember that Mr. Rodríguez (that's his real name) was in Beerfest and I saw a tv commercial that showed he was also part of the Dukes of Hazzard movie.
I didn't see either of these movies, but I do remember that Mr. Rodríguez (that's his real name) was in Beerfest and I saw a tv commercial that showed he was also part of the Dukes of Hazzard movie.
HIs part in Beerfest is very short, maybe 30 seconds. But he does a good job. The Dukes of Hazzard movie was awful, and he was okay in it. Even a funny actor needs good material.
HIs part in Beerfest is very short, maybe 30 seconds. But he does a good job. The Dukes of Hazzard movie was awful, and he was okay in it. Even a funny actor needs good material.
yeah he plays a courier who ze Germans eliminate.tonight's episode looks fantastic.edit: another great episode. although I feel like we dont see the chief enough anymore. the picture of a younger corbin bernsen is amazing. I wish I could make it my avatar.

Carlton Lassiter: For your edification... Shawn Spencer: For my what? Carlton Lassiter: For your edification. Shawn Spencer: In public? Carlton Lassiter: What? Shawn Spencer: Is that even legal? Carlton Lassiter: For your edification means for your information. Shawn Spencer: Then why didn't you just say for your information? Carlton Lassiter: For your edification...

"I'm Black, he's Tan. I cant believe you just made that assumption."
That was great. Only thing they need to work on, he isn't doing the pychic thing as much, the show will be pointless if he is just a good detective.
That was great. Only thing they need to work on, he isn't doing the pychic thing as much, the show will be pointless if he is just a good detective.
I had that thought during my second viewing of the EP as well. But that story didnt lend itself to the psychic thing as much cause he had to pretend not to be one.
I had that thought during my second viewing of the EP as well. But that story didnt lend itself to the psychic thing as much cause he had to pretend not to be one.
True, I guess that makes more sense.But the show only works if he is a crazy psychic.I thought the beginning was hilarious when they had to do every thing Gus wanted until midnight and then ended with DDR.

I have wondered for quite some time about Sean's mom. So, when they revealed that his dad and her were separated or divorced a few episodes ago, I was somewhat satisfied to find out that information. It'll be interesting to see that character considering how well they've developed the other characters.

it's still 2.they split the season into two parts. summer and winter.The summer half is the beginning and has started in early july. The winter half is the end bit and starts in january. No word on if the third season will be presented in the same manner.

I have loved this show since the beginning, starting to finally get my friend to watch it. Season finale killed me when Gus was cryin when they had to stay in the museum overnight and also when sean was killin him for his 11 point turn.