95 members have voted

1. 1. Which Race?

• White
    • Black
    • Hispanic
    • Asian (China, Japan, Korea)
    • Asian (India, Pakistan)
    • Middle Eastern

I sense talent here. I think psychologist/patient relationships have a lot of room for funny in them. Your work made me laugh, then think of something else and laugh again...CR: "CAUSE I AIN'T NO FUCKING FAGGOT!!!11! I'M ONE OF THE TOUGHEST GUYS I KNOW. ALL MY FRIENDS SAY SO!!!"Psych: "How many of your friends have said that?"CR: :Sobbing uncontrollably: "NONE!! NO ONE SAID THAT!!!!"Psych: "Well, that's not necessarily a bad thing, Chris..."CR: (eyes wet with tears, gleaming hopefully) "Really?"Psych: "You know, unless that's just because you don't have any friends."CR: "What?"Psych: "Or because, well, because they think you're so, you know, 'girly'" (doctor makes air quotes) "that it's no fun to hang out with you. On account of the girliness."CR: "What- what's wrong with you?"(uncomfortable pause)Psych:"I am a professional doctor."All in all, I'd encourage you to continue writing fake dialogue for the amusement of others (me).Wang
Why do you do this? Stop showing the world how much funnier my posts could've been. You couldn't have just sent me a PM or something? I mean, come on. Now you're just being an asshole, man.Either way, since I've decided to go into the psychology field, I've had a lot of ideas like this floating around my twisted head for weeks. This was the first chance I had to use one for comedy's sake. I'm sure I'll find ways to use them in the future. Thanks for the kind words.
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you do this? Stop showing the world how much funnier my posts could've been. You couldn't have just sent me a PM or something? I mean, come on. Now you're just being an asshole, man.Either way, since I've decided to go into the psychology field, I've had a lot of ideas like this floating around my twisted head for weeks. This was the first chance I had to use one for comedy's sake. I'm sure I'll find ways to use them in the future. Thanks for the kind words.
Shut up. I do what I want. I'm incapable of showing anybody up. Most people's bodies are like 80% water. My body is 78% water, and 2% lead-based paint. You wouldn't think it'd make that big of a difference, but you'd be wrong.And I think that's a huge and largely untapped resource. I've got like a zillion little vignettes that involve psychologist and patient. Maybe I was influenced by Dr. Katz at a young age or something. I dunno. Wang
:club:
And I think that's a huge and largely untapped resource. I've got like a zillion little vignettes that involve psychologist and patient. Maybe I was influenced by Dr. Katz at a young age or something. I dunno. Wang
It's just a great conduit for a lot of ridiculously amusing things to happen. Since people are getting all open and in touch with themselves, someone with a sick and misanthropic sense of humor could really have a field day. Odds are, if I do eventually open my own practice, I wouldn't be able to say a lot of those things, since almost all of them would result in me losing my license, but as long as there are morons and interwebs, I'm free to let it all hang out. Even my balls. You know, when it's warmer out and stuff.
:club:
Terrifying, yet strangely arousing, isn't it?
Beware, I'm not much of a playwright, but here goes.CR: "I think I have a problem, doctor."...Psych: "Oh my God! Chris, what are you doing?!?!"CR: :masturbating furiously, eyes closed: "I'M THINKING OF WOMEN!!! HOT WOMEN!!!! TOUCHING EACHOTHER!!!!"Psych: "Chris!! Stop that!!"CR: "HOT FUCKING WOMEN TOUCHING EACH OTHER!!!! NAKED!!!!!aaaand scene.
So I hear tears make for good lubrication. I think Chris is crying himself to orgasm now.
Today is the Chris's wedding day - so if I may suggest a temporary cease-fire just for today while those two tie the knot.
Who gets married on a Thurday???I have a really good joke about him getting married and something to do with gay marriage laws but I just can't pull the trigger.
Today is the Chris's wedding day - so if I may suggest a temporary cease-fire just for today while those two tie the knot.
I was about halfway through this story where speedz, CW, Wang and I were high school bullies picking on him. To be honest, it wasn't that good, so this will be a good excuse to not complete it. Maybe a wedding story involving man-ass will be better.I'm sure I'm on ignore, so he'll never see it anyway.
God I love you guys. Leave it to Wang, CDubb, and that other dude who's name escapes me right now to take something and roll with it the way they do.
Hey don't drag that guy into this. He didn't do anything.
Nice try. What's next? Stopping if he has a child? If his wife dies? If HE dies? I don't like the precedent that sets. So: "Chris Richey is the lamest lame that ever lamed. And a weiner."
I was about halfway through this story where speedz, CW, Wang and I were high school bullies picking on him. To be honest, it wasn't that good, so this will be a good excuse to not complete it. Maybe a wedding story involving man-ass will be better.I'm sure I'm on ignore, so he'll never see it anyway.
Please please please finish.Wang

^^^^^^^^^^ Not reallyOne of those good from far (minimized) far from good (maximized):CR standing behind counter aimlessly flipping through gaymagazine hidden beneath motorcycle magazine:2 Children approachChild1: "So how was the service?"CR: "What SERVICE?" (putting magazine(s) down)Child2: "I heard you got married last THURSDAY (c1 background:"who gets married on a thursday anyway!!??!") and you two dressed up as ___________ and __________"C1: "Yeah and you had your butch wear those assless chaps to show the Internet G&L community his faggot albeit award winning manass"CR: "Hey you little punks, you get this right (points finger) There is never in my life a time where I have made anyone, ANYONE wear assless chaps!" (Face beginning to infuse with redness fury)C2: "So you did have the service?"CR: (face beginning to look more like santas suit red) "You leave my girlfriend out of this!" (Enter Chris Richeys Homosexual Award Winning Man ass Butch Boyfriend)BF: "GIRLFRIEND" (In scary deep dark Vingh Rhames type voice which is funny becaue he has a manass)BF: "Who you callin GIRLFRIEND bitch you know you catch and CLEANUP"CR: "Oh my god honey (Now mars red and beginning to speak in a whimpering lisp) I did'nt expect you at work this early."BF: "Yeah well the sky rockets in flight and you know what that means (children inching towards door) I'm here for my afternoon DELIGHT!"CR:" Here? Now?....... I can't just shut the store for yo- BF (SMACK -backhanded) Cum again? C1: "Let's get the fuck out of here before this bitch brawl gets ugly!"C2: "RUN!CR: You little shits you start- *GULP* [now pan out to see award winning man ass pumping while CR, bloody in one, eye begins to orally consume] {cut\}

Here's the bottom part of the photo I posted.You want cherry sauce with those balls?
I was gonna respond with a typical "shes alright, but you know i'd hit it". And then the thought that it was a man stopped me. And that is why I am going to be a detective. :club: