• Asian (China, Japan, Korea)
    • Asian (India, Pakistan)
    • Middle Eastern

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats just nonsense.
Ever seen her without the 14 layers of makeup, he face looks fairly jacked up without it. Lots of freckles (unless you like them I suppose).Asian women are really hit or miss, they are either drop dead hotties or bugly.
Ever seen her without the 14 layers of makeup, he face looks fairly jacked up without it. Lots of freckles (unless you like them I suppose).Asian women are really hit or miss, they are either drop dead hotties or bugly.
But to say that ALL asian women are gross is ridiculous.
Well, everyone except you. I mean, look at your girlfriend's ManButt in your avatar. "I'll take boyass, with a side of disquieting unneccessary burgeoning pride, please. And can I get some tramp on the side? Thanks."
Wang's absence just made him funnier....PLEASE...Tell us a story from the photographers point of view during the shooting of the avatar pic
This is the last time I am going to ask, but please keep your comments regarding my avatar to yourself.
It's like...it's like you want everyone to make fun of your avatar. I can only hope that the picture is a random one you found on the Interweb, and this is all a huge joke. If that's the case, then bravo. My hat is off to you.Otherwise, I'm just not sure what can be said. Posting a picture of your girlfriend's ass every single time you post and then asking people not to comment on it is one of the more absurd things I've seen since...I don't know...that time Vanilla Ice got mad and destroyed a tv studio during an interview.
Wang's absence just made him funnier....PLEASE...Tell us a story from the photographers point of view during the shooting of the avatar pic
Did Wang's post that Beans quoted get deleted? I assumed that it was just a FYP type thing, but clicking on the quote gave me an error message. Regardless, whoever wrote, "a side of disquieting unneccessary burgeoning pride" is great.I'm no Wang, but here's a story anyway...Chris Richey’s girlfriend decides she is going to do a professional photo shoot for their anniversary, so while he’s at work the photographer, Tyler, comes over. It starts off innocently enough; she’s wearing jeans and a sweater. He snaps a few shots, telling her how good she looks. With her confidence building, she starts to really get into it. Tyler says, “You have a great body, it’s just that sweater is so bulky, the camera isn’t really capturing it.”“You think I should change?”“Or just take it off. I don’t know, it’s up to you.”In the spur of the moment, she whips off her sweater, flinging it to the side. Tyler starts taking more pictures from more angles. “You have such great skin, I’d love to get a shot of your back. Can you take off your bra?”She hesitates, but can’t resist the charming photographer’s suggestions. She takes it off, but still covers her breasts as she shows him her back. More pictures are taken. Tyler makes another suggestion, “these pictures are great, you’re so sexy, but…the jeans are hiding something. I bet you have some sexy underwear on. Wouldn’t your boyfriend be blown away with some pictures like that?”She doesn’t want to at first, but then she thinks he could make one of these pictures his avatar on FCP. She wants him to be one of the cool kids and she knows nothing is cooler than having your girlfriend’s ass as an avatar. She takes her jeans off as Tyler continues to take pictures.Her inhibitions completely gone, she’s showing off her naked breasts, squeezing them together, all while Tyler snaps away. Finally Tyler says, “Turn around, let’s get some pictures of that sexy thong and your great ass.”She happily obliges, slowly turning around as Tyler takes more pictures. Then, with her ass in full view, the camera stops. “What’s wrong?” she asks. “Oh, um, nothing.” Click, click. “It’s just that…um, you know.” Click. “No, no, it’s nothing. Hey, let’s get some more pictures of the front of you.”“But you already got a bunch of those. This is his favorite thong; I want more pictures of it.”“Sure, it’s just that…I should warn you, the camera can distort things sometimes.”“What do you mean?”“I just mean, you know, I think that he…I mean, I don’t know him or anything, but I just think he might like pictures of the front more.”“No, he loves my ass; please take more pictures of it.”Tyler looks for different angles to shoot from, but can’t quite find the right spot. Growing more frustrated, he finally calls it quits. She thanks him for his time and he tells her to expect the pictures in a couple weeks.He packs up his equipment and heads to the nearest bar. He starts telling his story to the bartender about how he was getting this hot girl naked at his latest photo shoot and how he thought he was going to close the deal and then it all went wrong.“What was it?” the bartender asks. “Did the boyfriend come home? Hideous scars? Tell me.”“I don’t know if I’m ready. Her body was smokin’, but it’s just that…that…”“Talk to me, man.”“She had a man-ass!” Tyler quietly sobs, his head down on the bar. The bartender pours him another. “This one’s on the house, fella.”
Joey, you dig this thread up from page 2 so that you can write a fictional story about my fiance? Grow the **** up, and I already asked for this bullshit to end.
What's that sound...off in the distance...is it...could it be...normal_wahmbulance.jpg
Joey, you dig this thread up from page 2 so that you can write a fictional story about my fiance? Grow the **** up, and I already asked for this bullshit to end.
T minus 2 hours until we have a stickied "Please follow the rules of the forum and do not make fun of people's avatars if they contain pictures of their girlfriend" thread.Seriously, if you can't take ribbing from strangers on the internet about a picture of your girlfriend (if it is her), than just change your avatar.Edit: A quick search even shows you made a new thread just to show off the picture...and this additional tidbit begging for attention:
Not sure I can help you IQ, but I'm pretty sure I can get a Full Tilt deal for the girl in your Avatar. Send me her phone #.
What about the girl in my avatar?
That's your fiance's ass? She has an excellent ass. Can you send me more? Topless if possible, something with her face in it though.
Did Wang's post that Beans quoted get deleted? I assumed that it was just a FYP type thing, but clicking on the quote gave me an error message. Regardless, whoever wrote, "a side of disquieting unneccessary burgeoning pride" is great.I'm no Wang, but here's a story anyway...Chris Richey’s girlfriend decides she is going to do a professional photo shoot for their anniversary, so while he’s at work the photographer, Tyler, comes over. It starts off innocently enough; she’s wearing jeans and a sweater. He snaps a few shots, telling her how good she looks. With her confidence building, she starts to really get into it. Tyler says, “You have a great body, it’s just that sweater is so bulky, the camera isn’t really capturing it.”“You think I should change?”“Or just take it off. I don’t know, it’s up to you.”In the spur of the moment, she whips off her sweater, flinging it to the side. Tyler starts taking more pictures from more angles. “You have such great skin, I’d love to get a shot of your back. Can you take off your bra?”She hesitates, but can’t resist the charming photographer’s suggestions. She takes it off, but still covers her breasts as she shows him her back. More pictures are taken. Tyler makes another suggestion, “these pictures are great, you’re so sexy, but…the jeans are hiding something. I bet you have some sexy underwear on. Wouldn’t your boyfriend be blown away with some pictures like that?”She doesn’t want to at first, but then she thinks he could make one of these pictures his avatar on FCP. She wants him to be one of the cool kids and she knows nothing is cooler than having your girlfriend’s ass as an avatar. She takes her jeans off as Tyler continues to take pictures.Her inhibitions completely gone, she’s showing off her naked breasts, squeezing them together, all while Tyler snaps away. Finally Tyler says, “Turn around, let’s get some pictures of that sexy thong and your great ass.”She happily obliges, slowly turning around as Tyler takes more pictures. Then, with her ass in full view, the camera stops. “What’s wrong?” she asks. “Oh, um, nothing.” Click, click. “It’s just that…um, you know.” Click. “No, no, it’s nothing. Hey, let’s get some more pictures of the front of you.”“But you already got a bunch of those. This is his favorite thong; I want more pictures of it.”“Sure, it’s just that…I should warn you, the camera can distort things sometimes.”“What do you mean?”“I just mean, you know, I think that he…I mean, I don’t know him or anything, but I just think he might like pictures of the front more.”“No, he loves my ass; please take more pictures of it.”Tyler looks for different angles to shoot from, but can’t quite find the right spot. Growing more frustrated, he finally calls it quits. She thanks him for his time and he tells her to expect the pictures in a couple weeks.He packs up his equipment and heads to the nearest bar. He starts telling his story to the bartender about how he was getting this hot girl naked at his latest photo shoot and how he thought he was going to close the deal and then it all went wrong.“What was it?” the bartender asks. “Did the boyfriend come home? Hideous scars? Tell me.”“I don’t know if I’m ready. Her body was smokin’, but it’s just that…that…”“Talk to me, man.”“She had a man-ass!” Tyler quietly sobs, his head down on the bar. The bartender pours him another. “This one’s on the house, fella.”
Once again, JJJ doesn't disappoint.
Did Wang's post that Beans quoted get deleted? I assumed that it was just a FYP type thing, but clicking on the quote gave me an error message. Regardless, whoever wrote, "a side of disquieting unneccessary burgeoning pride" is great.
Yes. I wrote that and it appears as if it was deleted. I don't know if it was a simple mistake or something, but it's... mysteriously gone. And I rarely pat myself on the back for internet funny, but I too was excited about an opportunity to FINALLY transfer "a side of disquieting unneccessary burgeoning pride" from my "funny phrases?" notebook to a real joke.Someone wanna look into the deletion for me?Wang