Dear Nikki

dear nikki,i've just devirginized a girl i've been dating for about a month. we're both 24. i've had about 35 partners (to put things in perspective) and she was aware of my past. i explained very openly that i was not 100% comfortable with the whole thing. we talked about it very openly, and it happened. it was her pushing it, as i was fine at just the oral (we're both great at it). my question is what kind of emotional stuff is attached to that sort of thing? my guess is that she'll eventually either hate my guts forever or always be IN LUV with me. just kind of curious as to what i can expect. thanks.-navy
Brag fest
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dear nikki,i've just devirginized a girl i've been dating for about a month. we're both 24. i've had about 35 partners (to put things in perspective) and she was aware of my past. i explained very openly that i was not 100% comfortable with the whole thing. we talked about it very openly, and it happened. it was her pushing it, as i was fine at just the oral (we're both great at it). my question is what kind of emotional stuff is attached to that sort of thing? my guess is that she'll eventually either hate my guts forever or always be IN LUV with me. just kind of curious as to what i can expect. thanks.-navy
Brag fest
Nice, Nik. Seriously.
Thanks.
I need to know the motives she gave you for wanting to give you her virginity a month after you started dating considering she's kept it so long up to this point. I'm not making a veiled judgement post. I'd like to know what you two spoke about in the days leading up to her decision.
I need to know the motives she gave you for wanting to give you her virginity a month after you started dating considering she's kept it so long up to this point. I'm not making a veiled judgement post. I'd like to know what you two spoke about in the days leading up to her decision.
she was raised in a strong christian background. i think her high school was like a 200 student private school, and her college was a very small private christian college. she had a very religious boyfriend for like 3 or 4 years probably from age 19-23 or so. she was more than willing to do it with him, but he wouldn't do it until they were married.in the 9 months or so since they broke up, she's dated like 2 or 3 guys, and the only one of them she liked probably freaked out about it. i got the impression that at this point being a virgin was more of a burden than anything else. i also get a very strong impression that her willingness had a lot to do with her liking me. i've dated and been with enough girls to give a pretty accurate guess of how much they like me. with this girl, i think she'd definitely date me exclusively (but now that i'm her first, it goes without saying that us sleeping together will have to be exclusive), i think she'd go away with me for a week on vacation, i don't think she'd let me move in with her, i think she'd be a little-bit weirded out if i asked her to move to new york with me. -just to give an idea of where i think she's at. **i somehow failed to realize that the original question was like the biggest dumbest brag ever. my apologies.
I hope this involves a discussion on if she should do anal only just to keep her virginity longer.
I hope this involves a discussion on if she should do anal only just to keep her virginity longer.
you know that scene in the royal tennebaums where richie says he wrote a suicide note shortly after he regained consciousness? it was like that.
she had a very religious boyfriend for like 3 or 4 years probably from age 19-23 or so. she was more than willing to do it with him, but he wouldn't do it until they were married.
Haha, you banged Ms RocketDoug.
Your feelings of excitement over something new are normal. Everyone gets these occasionally. If you like being married and you are not involved in an open marriage, keep your musings and fantasies about this girl in your brain. Use this for jerking off in the shower. In the mean time, you and the wife may need a little sexual recharge. Little fights can really squelch sexual desire. If you can take the high road and put them out of your mind for a bit that would be good. Do something nice for the wife. I recommend the dishes or the laundry. Get a sitter if you have kids, and take her to dinner. Then really put it to her that evening. Talk a little dirty if you don't usually, or go down on her until she's a quivering mass of happiness. I'm not saying you won't have another argument the next day, or that this other girl will disappear from your brain, but it's important to keep things strong with your mate all the time. Don't fall prey to "the grass is always greener" syndrome.GL
thank you. your advice is surely appreciated. always good to get a different perspective on things.
she was raised in a strong christian background. i think her high school was like a 200 student private school, and her college was a very small private christian college. she had a very religious boyfriend for like 3 or 4 years probably from age 19-23 or so. she was more than willing to do it with him, but he wouldn't do it until they were married.in the 9 months or so since they broke up, she's dated like 2 or 3 guys, and the only one of them she liked probably freaked out about it. i got the impression that at this point being a virgin was more of a burden than anything else. i also get a very strong impression that her willingness had a lot to do with her liking me. i've dated and been with enough girls to give a pretty accurate guess of how much they like me. with this girl, i think she'd definitely date me exclusively (but now that i'm her first, it goes without saying that us sleeping together will have to be exclusive), i think she'd go away with me for a week on vacation, i don't think she'd let me move in with her, i think she'd be a little-bit weirded out if i asked her to move to new york with me. -just to give an idea of where i think she's at. **i somehow failed to realize that the original question was like the biggest dumbest brag ever. my apologies.
Considering her age and upbringing, I'm pretty sure she was making her claim on you. She wouldn't have likely given it up to someone random (read as: nice, good person, decent looking but not someone with long term possibilities) in order to get rid of it (If she were a guy and you were a girl, this would be much more likely the case.) She's accustomed to being in a relationship and you nailing her pretty much nails you down unless you are a complete *******, and it sounds like you're probably not. I get the feeling you're a little concerned about being stuck doing only this girl now. I don't blame you, as you are young and she is clearly not "the one". You should be banging a bunch of chicks at your age, at least until you are pathetically in love with a chick that has fallen just as hard for you. It would suck for you to dump her now, though. Man oh man, I'm glad I'm not you. As it stands you may as well ride this out and see where it goes. Enjoy the companionship and make sure you give her as much pleasure as possible. If she says the 'L' word, get back to me because you're really in trouble, then. **No need to apologize.
I get the feeling you're a little concerned about being stuck doing only this girl now. I don't blame you, as you are young and she is clearly not "the one". You should be banging a bunch of chicks at your age, at least until you are pathetically in love with a chick that has fallen just as hard for you. It would suck for you to dump her now, though. Man oh man, I'm glad I'm not you.
actually, not really. i'm not ready to settle down or anything, and hopefully i'll be moving in about 4 months (she and i both know that this would be the end of whatever we have going on). i did the whole banging a bunch of chicks my age thing, until i found the girl that i fell for. we didn't work out any of the 4 times we tried to.i actually like this girl, and would absolutely NOT have been her first if i didn't.
As it stands you may as well ride this out and see where it goes.
that's kind of what i figured. i don't ever take any real actions anyway. i just sort of float through life and mumble something about change if the situation gets bad enough.
If she says the 'L' word, get back to me because you're really in trouble, then.
she's pretty smart and understands what a distant person and anomaly i am, so i'm not too worried about this. but will do if i need to.thanks for this thread.luv-navyin case i didn't brag enough: she's a hipster who looks exactly like mila jovavich. :club:
I'd just like to say that I love this thread.Ever since they took my Dear Abby out of the Chicago Tribune, I've been longing for advice like this to read.Thank you.
I'll bet Abby never told anyone to SIIHP.
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay, you may have covered this already, what does a chick think when a guy, um, doesnt function properly? I seem to really need the full GFE. I also think I used to f*ck a lot better when I was a little younger, none of the tools are faulty, I constantly get hard-ons, I think I just think about it too much now. Thoughts?And, yes, its her. hahaha. PS. Dont like when this gets off of page 1.

Dear Nikki,Any advice to spice up the bedroom?awaiting your advice in albuquerque
SIIHP. Really, anything out of the ordinary can help. Oooh, it's not the bedroom, but if she's up to it, road head is pretty hot. Also, buy and Hitachi magic wand and use it on her. Will she let you tie her up or call her names? I love that stuff. It's not for everybody, though. Run her a bubble bath and watch her soak with alluring bits of skin peeking up from the water. Then help her dry off and things should go well from there. Take her out for a night on the town that involves a great dinner, a little too much booze (not too much, mind you) and a nice hotel in walking distance from the restaurant. When you're out on the town without the household chores nagging at you every which way you look, it can make for a very relaxed evening.
Okay, you may have covered this already, what does a chick think when a guy, um, doesnt function properly? I seem to really need the full GFE. I also think I used to f*ck a lot better when I was a little younger, none of the tools are faulty, I constantly get hard-ons, I think I just think about it too much now. Thoughts?And, yes, its her. hahaha. PS. Dont like when this gets off of page 1.
I'm sorry for my ignorance...GFE?So when you aren't functioning properly, is it after a lot of drinking? Is this with your steady girl, or with random chicks? As for ****ing better when you were younger, how much younger is younger ? Young men (15-21ish) are often lousy in bed. Experience can make up for youthful enthusiasm.Stop worrying about the actual act of intercourse, in any event. Just go in there with the notion that you are going to pleasure the woman thoroughly. Take your time with the foreplay and don't let her rush you. Let her foreplay you right back. Don't hurry. Don't go straight to the nakedness and **** stroking, either. Let some anticipation build. Get her off a couple of times with your mouth or fingers (start gently until she's super hot and bothered) and if you have a wicked hard boner by that time, put it to her. Otherwise, let her take the lead. If you're not hard, at that point, she'll likely feel the need to put her mouth on it and fix your problem. You're like a kicker who has missed field goal. The doubt has crept in. Relax.Also, explore the possibility that it might, just maybe, be medical. Have you been to your doc for a physical in the last year?