PokerStars Game #8207761255: Hold'em No Limit ($0.25/$0.50) - 2007/01/31 - 02:48:30 (ET)Table 'Maja IV' 6-max Seat #4 is the buttonSeat 1: stella500 ($52.65 in chips) Seat 2: JustFoldFish ($56.50 in chips) Seat 3: jfreels ($57.50 in chips) Seat 4: ,.eiEie., ($18.75 in chips) Seat 5: erocdaparty ($116.15 in chips) Seat 6: Revolver_O ($114.70 in chips) erocdaparty: posts small blind $0.25Revolver_O: posts big blind $0.50*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to erocdaparty [Ks Kh]stella500: folds JustFoldFish: raises $1.50 to $2jfreels: folds ,.eiEie.,: folds erocdaparty: raises $5 to $7Revolver_O: raises $17 to $24JustFoldFish: folds erocdaparty: ?????????With the action as it is I wasn't sure if I wanted to call, raise, or fold. Only range of hands i could think of are QQ maybe, KK huge stretch, and most likely Ak or AA. Do you guys fold this, raise all in, call and see a flop? I hate this situation because if i call and the board comes all low i probably call my stack off to AA, if i reraise in im most likely losing to AA, and if i fold i never know.....Input?

6 handed at .25/.50 I'm not folding this.
There would have to be somebody at that table that I had mad respect for for me to lay down KK. Push it all in and let the cards fall.

Been only sitting at the table for 20 minutes maybe, and had gotten my money all in two hands in a row with 24 lol so my image is loose and willing to gamble. Here are those hands.PokerStars Game #8207598425: Hold'em No Limit ($0.25/$0.50) - 2007/01/31 - 02:24:58 (ET)Table 'Maja IV' 6-max Seat #1 is the buttonSeat 1: Kid Caïd ($59.55 in chips) Seat 2: JustFoldFish ($52.05 in chips) Seat 4: thawoksta ($40.15 in chips) Seat 5: erocdaparty ($39.50 in chips) Seat 6: Revolver_O ($87.20 in chips) JustFoldFish: posts small blind $0.25thawoksta: posts big blind $0.50*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to erocdaparty [2s 4s]erocdaparty: calls $0.50Revolver_O: raises $2 to $2.50Kid Caïd: calls $2.50JustFoldFish: folds thawoksta: calls $2erocdaparty: calls $2*** FLOP *** [2h 7s Ks]thawoksta: checks erocdaparty: checks Revolver_O: checks Kid Caïd: bets $4.50thawoksta: calls $4.50erocdaparty: raises $16 to $20.50Revolver_O: folds Kid Caïd: folds thawoksta: raises $17.15 to $37.65 and is all-inerocdaparty: calls $16.50 and is all-in*** TURN *** [2h 7s Ks] [5c]*** RIVER *** [2h 7s Ks 5c] [Th]*** SHOW DOWN ***thawoksta: shows [Js Kc] (a pair of Kings)erocdaparty: mucks hand thawoksta collected $86.75 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $88.75 | Rake $2 Board [2h 7s Ks 5c Th]Seat 1: Kid Caïd (button) folded on the FlopSeat 2: JustFoldFish (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 4: thawoksta (big blind) showed [Js Kc] and won ($86.75) with a pair of KingsSeat 5: erocdaparty mucked [2s 4s]Seat 6: Revolver_O folded on the FlopPokerStars Game #8207611190: Hold'em No Limit ($0.25/$0.50) - 2007/01/31 - 02:26:43 (ET)Table 'Maja IV' 6-max Seat #2 is the buttonSeat 1: Kid Caïd ($52.55 in chips) Seat 2: JustFoldFish ($51.80 in chips) Seat 4: thawoksta ($87.40 in chips) Seat 5: erocdaparty ($50 in chips) Seat 6: Revolver_O ($84.70 in chips) thawoksta: posts small blind $0.25erocdaparty: posts big blind $0.50*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to erocdaparty [2s 4s]Revolver_O: raises $1.50 to $2jfreels joins the table at seat #3 Kid Caïd: folds erocdaparty said, "wow KJ"JustFoldFish: folds thawoksta: calls $1.75erocdaparty: calls $1.50*** FLOP *** [5s Ts 9s]thawoksta: bets $5erocdaparty: raises $17.50 to $22.50Revolver_O: folds thawoksta: raises $62.90 to $85.40 and is all-inerocdaparty: calls $25.50 and is all-in*** TURN *** [5s Ts 9s] [Qd]*** RIVER *** [5s Ts 9s Qd] [9c]*** SHOW DOWN ***thawoksta: shows [As Td] (two pair, Tens and Nines)erocdaparty: shows [2s 4s] (a flush, Ten high)erocdaparty collected $100 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $102 | Rake $2 Board [5s Ts 9s Qd 9c]Seat 1: Kid Caïd folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: JustFoldFish (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: thawoksta (small blind) showed [As Td] and lost with two pair, Tens and NinesSeat 5: erocdaparty (big blind) showed [2s 4s] and won ($100) with a flush, Ten highSeat 6: Revolver_O folded on the FlopMy read on revolver: he was playing fairly conservative and i didnt see him raise or play many pots without a big hand but thats all as i was only there for a short time.

Wow, trying to buy an image there? That must be some advanced thinking because I am definitely not on that level yet.

Been only sitting at the table for 20 minutes maybe, and had gotten my money all in two hands in a row with 24 lol so my image is loose and willing to gamble. Here are those hands.PokerStars Game #8207598425: Hold'em No Limit ($0.25/$0.50) - 2007/01/31 - 02:24:58 (ET)Table 'Maja IV' 6-max Seat #1 is the buttonSeat 1: Kid Caïd ($59.55 in chips) Seat 2: JustFoldFish ($52.05 in chips) Seat 4: thawoksta ($40.15 in chips) Seat 5: erocdaparty ($39.50 in chips) Seat 6: Revolver_O ($87.20 in chips) JustFoldFish: posts small blind $0.25thawoksta: posts big blind $0.50*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to erocdaparty [2s 4s]erocdaparty: calls $0.50Revolver_O: raises $2 to $2.50Kid Caïd: calls $2.50JustFoldFish: folds thawoksta: calls $2erocdaparty: calls $2*** FLOP *** [2h 7s Ks]thawoksta: checks erocdaparty: checks Revolver_O: checks Kid Caïd: bets $4.50thawoksta: calls $4.50erocdaparty: raises $16 to $20.50Revolver_O: folds Kid Caïd: folds thawoksta: raises $17.15 to $37.65 and is all-inerocdaparty: calls $16.50 and is all-in*** TURN *** [2h 7s Ks] [5c]*** RIVER *** [2h 7s Ks 5c] [Th]*** SHOW DOWN ***thawoksta: shows [Js Kc] (a pair of Kings)erocdaparty: mucks hand thawoksta collected $86.75 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $88.75 | Rake $2 Board [2h 7s Ks 5c Th]Seat 1: Kid Caïd (button) folded on the FlopSeat 2: JustFoldFish (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 4: thawoksta (big blind) showed [Js Kc] and won ($86.75) with a pair of KingsSeat 5: erocdaparty mucked [2s 4s]Seat 6: Revolver_O folded on the FlopPokerStars Game #8207611190: Hold'em No Limit ($0.25/$0.50) - 2007/01/31 - 02:26:43 (ET)Table 'Maja IV' 6-max Seat #2 is the buttonSeat 1: Kid Caïd ($52.55 in chips) Seat 2: JustFoldFish ($51.80 in chips) Seat 4: thawoksta ($87.40 in chips) Seat 5: erocdaparty ($50 in chips) Seat 6: Revolver_O ($84.70 in chips) thawoksta: posts small blind $0.25erocdaparty: posts big blind $0.50*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to erocdaparty [2s 4s]Revolver_O: raises $1.50 to $2jfreels joins the table at seat #3 Kid Caïd: folds erocdaparty said, "wow KJ"JustFoldFish: folds thawoksta: calls $1.75erocdaparty: calls $1.50*** FLOP *** [5s Ts 9s]thawoksta: bets $5erocdaparty: raises $17.50 to $22.50Revolver_O: folds thawoksta: raises $62.90 to $85.40 and is all-inerocdaparty: calls $25.50 and is all-in*** TURN *** [5s Ts 9s] [Qd]*** RIVER *** [5s Ts 9s Qd] [9c]*** SHOW DOWN ***thawoksta: shows [As Td] (two pair, Tens and Nines)erocdaparty: shows [2s 4s] (a flush, Ten high)erocdaparty collected $100 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $102 | Rake $2 Board [5s Ts 9s Qd 9c]Seat 1: Kid Caïd folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: JustFoldFish (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: thawoksta (small blind) showed [As Td] and lost with two pair, Tens and NinesSeat 5: erocdaparty (big blind) showed [2s 4s] and won ($100) with a flush, Ten highSeat 6: Revolver_O folded on the FlopMy read on revolver: he was playing fairly conservative and i didnt see him raise or play many pots without a big hand but thats all as i was only there for a short time.
are people following me around lol.

Hahaha ya i usually am trying to buy an image..Ill sit down play loose and really gamble and then tend to tighten down and let people make mistakes thinking I am still playing like that. But a rereraise preflop usually isnt anything other than AA KK or AK even if i have a lloooossseeeee image

Hahaha ya i usually am trying to buy an image..Ill sit down play loose and really gamble and then tend to tighten down and let people make mistakes thinking I am still playing like that. But a rereraise preflop usually isnt anything other than AA KK or AK even if i have a lloooossseeeee image
whats the point of buying an image that you dont know how to use?
PokerStars Game #8207761255: Hold'em No Limit ($0.25/$0.50) - 2007/01/31 - 02:48:30 (ET)Table 'Maja IV' 6-max Seat #4 is the buttonSeat 1: stella500 ($52.65 in chips) Seat 2: JustFoldFish ($56.50 in chips) Seat 3: jfreels ($57.50 in chips) Seat 4: ,.eiEie., ($18.75 in chips) Seat 5: erocdaparty ($116.15 in chips) Seat 6: Revolver_O ($114.70 in chips) erocdaparty: posts small blind $0.25Revolver_O: posts big blind $0.50*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to erocdaparty [Ks Kh]stella500: folds JustFoldFish: raises $1.50 to $2jfreels: folds ,.eiEie.,: folds erocdaparty: raises $5 to $7Revolver_O: raises $17 to $24JustFoldFish: folds erocdaparty: ?????????With the action as it is I wasn't sure if I wanted to call, raise, or fold. Only range of hands i could think of are QQ maybe, KK huge stretch, and most likely Ak or AA. Do you guys fold this, raise all in, call and see a flop? I hate this situation because if i call and the board comes all low i probably call my stack off to AA, if i reraise in im most likely losing to AA, and if i fold i never know.....Input?
what the hell you doing playing .25 / .50 :0.in my opinion folding KK preflop is prty ez at higher stakes. I dont know how many times iv done it. i love the peeps that will never lay down KK preflop ecspecaily at 2/4 / 3/6 NL.
whats the point of buying an image that you dont know how to use?
please go on........, if ur gonna make a statement like that be ready to back it up.
please go on........, if ur gonna make a statement like that be ready to back it up.
i think what he means is that you played those 24s hands so strongly and you obv have a laggy image so thus 99+ AK even AQs could easily make this reraise on you thus this is absolutely a 100% push with the image you have created.

i ended up calling.......and not reraise turned out he did have AA PokerStars Game #8207761255: Hold'em No Limit ($0.25/$0.50) - 2007/01/31 - 02:48:30 (ET)Table 'Maja IV' 6-max Seat #4 is the buttonSeat 1: stella500 ($52.65 in chips) Seat 2: JustFoldFish ($56.50 in chips) Seat 3: jfreels ($57.50 in chips) Seat 4: ,.eiEie., ($18.75 in chips) Seat 5: erocdaparty ($116.15 in chips) Seat 6: Revolver_O ($114.70 in chips) erocdaparty: posts small blind $0.25Revolver_O: posts big blind $0.50*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to erocdaparty [Ks Kh]stella500: folds JustFoldFish: raises $1.50 to $2jfreels: folds ,.eiEie.,: folds erocdaparty: raises $5 to $7Revolver_O: raises $17 to $24JustFoldFish: folds erocdaparty: calls $17*** FLOP *** [9h 5s Kc]erocdaparty: checks Revolver_O: bets $30.50erocdaparty: raises $61.65 to $92.15 and is all-inRevolver_O: calls $60.20 and is all-in*** TURN *** [9h 5s Kc] [5d]*** RIVER *** [9h 5s Kc 5d] [Tc]*** SHOW DOWN ***erocdaparty: shows [Ks Kh] (a full house, Kings full of Fives)Revolver_O: mucks hand erocdaparty collected $228.40 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $231.40 | Rake $3 Board [9h 5s Kc 5d Tc]Seat 1: stella500 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: JustFoldFish folded before FlopSeat 3: jfreels folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: ,.eiEie., (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: erocdaparty (small blind) showed [Ks Kh] and won ($228.40) with a full house, Kings full of FivesSeat 6: Revolver_O (big blind) mucked [Ad Ac]I just wanted to hear some other people's input the result really isnt what matters. I wanted to have the right thought process to this situation. So please no one go 'brag post' because in no means am i trying to brag about that little bit of money. I got lucky and hit a nice flop, I probably would have had to call all in or go allin myself had the board gone all unders.Edit: IM not even sure I'd call if the board went all unders, so this is a bad play(calling 17 more) on my part that got lucky. I felt i was beat and i shouldve gotten away from it.

I am sorry but...?????krup pretty much nails it. That 2/4 play was horrible, particularly the first hand. To say you were "establishing an image" is just silly, especially since you mucked. Then to even consider folding the KK hand pre-flop...?To answer the original question, I'd shove. But from what you've said here, you're really trying to get way too cute for your own good, I'd seriously suggest folding pre-deal.

I am sorry but...?????krup pretty much nails it. That 2/4 play was horrible, particularly the first hand. To say you were "establishing an image" is just silly, especially since you mucked. Then to even consider folding the KK hand pre-flop...?To answer the original question, I'd shove. But from what you've said here, you're really trying to get way too cute for your own good, I'd seriously suggest folding pre-deal.
was just in a mood to call that 24 hand....and wow fold predeal, ur a funny guy. yawnnnnnn. "Id shove" , ya i just wanted to put some thought into geez dont be a dic.
was just in a mood to call that 24 hand....and wow fold predeal, ur a funny guy. yawnnnnnn. "Id shove" , ya i just wanted to put some thought into geez dont be a dic.
...I just wish you'd put as much "thought" into this reply...
...I just wish you'd put as much "thought" into this reply...
do u want to do this bickering thing cuz i really dont want to....im just gonna stop replying to u after this and u can feel like a big man. enjoy :club:

Unless the stacks are 250bb++ and villian is known to be a rock who would never make this play with QQ or AK then i would never be folding KK preflop. This is an easy shobe with these stakes and even though you will be against AA some of the time, most of the time you will be against hands you have crushed. This becomes a more interesting question if you hold QQ instead of KK.

No way in hell you can fold this at this level and it's 6 handed. Even if you put him on QQ AA or AK, it's still profitable to call because you have him dominated 2/3 of the time. Do not lay down KK in a cash game IMO. Especially at this level. No brainer all in.