What Is The Biggest Money You Made In A Single Day?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$400 won and gone on the same day. But the good thing is I'm just 19.

Online - Won - $750ish from when I won a $10 MTT ages ago on FullTiltLoss - $477...playing cash games when I was too tired to be playing and went on tilt when things started going badly. Playing out of my BR too.Live - Won - $500...did it twice, once on a huge rush playing 6/12 LHE just ran over the table for 4 hours before they all cried uncle and the table broke. Other time was 10/20 LHE when I went down to Louisville for the WSOP Circuit event, I was up as much as $700, but gave some back before I decided to quit. Honorable mention goes the +$475 session I had a 1/3 NL, the only time I've ever won significant money playing NL cash.Lost - $925...WSOP Circuit at Caesars Indiana - I lost $155 playing NL, then dropped $550 on a tourney buy-in, then dropped another $220 playing 10/20 before I finally quit for the day. That day kinda sucked.

Won -$4,708.01Loss - ~$700.. i played 2/4$ NL (which i had been beating well all week) very drunk. Every card looked like an ace to me, so i thought i was flopping quints every hand :club: