• Florida Panthers
    • Buffalo Sabers
    • Detriot Red Wings
    • Tampa Bay Lightning
    • Pittsburg Pengiuns
    • Philadelphia Flyers
    • Carolina Hurricanes
    • One of the other teams.

The Montreal Canadians logo is the most reconisable hockey jersey. We never had to change much about the logo, just the background colors.Maybe with koivu #11 or souray or huet since they're in the all-star game

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's the Buffalo Sabres, not Sabersmight as wellcorrectly spellthe best teamin the NHLbut their jerseys from last season are cooler than this year's. peace y'all.
They should just wear the "3rd Jersey" all the time....ya gotta love those old school blue jerseys.
What about Lafayette hitting the post with like 3 minutes left in the 3rd withe whole side of the net open. Ugggh still haunts me to this day. Linden played the best game a players ever played in a canucks jersey that night. To bad Bure had a off night. :club::D:D
I had to take like three 7 foot bong hits after that game to get over it. Man.
haha we got Luongo.
Second saddest day of my life...also probably the most angered day. Since we haven't seen much of that goddamn Bertuzzi how do you feel about his play with you guys? I was fine with his play before his injury here.

When motivated and healthy is unstuppable. One of the most dominating winger I have ever seen. He took alot of abuse in front of the net over the years and he is paying for it now. It was hard to see himgo but he had allianated himself from his teamates and the fans with his attitude. I never knew how good Luongo was till i saw him on a night in and night out basis. A very large and fundamentally sound goalie with a wicked glove. Brian Allen was also hard to see go. Nothing spectacular but very sound defenceman and can lay out some nasty hits.

When motivated and healthy is unstuppable. One of the most dominating winger I have ever seen. He took alot of abuse in front of the net over the years and he is paying for it now. It was hard to see himgo but he had allianated himself from his teamates and the fans with his attitude. I never knew how good Luongo was till i saw him on a night in and night out basis. A very large and fundamentally sound goalie with a wicked glove. Brian Allen was also hard to see go. Nothing spectacular but very sound defenceman and can lay out some nasty hits.
Yeah Luongo was right in front of me so I wasn't surprised by what he can do but once he hit the big market everyone realized his abilities, it's a little sad still but gives me a good reason to root for Vancouver, he's going to be a special goalie when all is said and done I think. Alex Auld is awful, how the hell did you guys give this man 30 wins???? 40 year old Ed Belfour looks like a ball of energy compared to this guy, and all I heard about coming into the season is how Auld was going to be a solid keeper and keep us fighting for wins. He's solid at getting yanked to the bench and that's about it.
I have five jerseys with me for this leg of my trip:Vancouver Canucks: Roberto LuongoLos Angeles Kings: Anze KopitarAnahiem Ducks: Corey PerryChicago Black Hawks: Brent SeabrookFlorida Panthers: Olli Jokinen
Should go with Chicago, use that SuperBowl Mojo.

OK two questions:Assuming he doesn't wear the same jersey twice in one tournament.Does he save the Luongo till the final table?And is it a Classic(3rd) jersey or, hopefully not, there standard jersey?BTW DN if you would like your 'nucks jersey autographed autographed PM me.GL DN take it down!

I have five jerseys with me for this leg of my trip:Vancouver Canucks: Roberto LuongoLos Angeles Kings: Anze KopitarAnahiem Ducks: Corey PerryChicago Black Hawks: Brent SeabrookFlorida Panthers: Olli Jokinen
rock the kopitar hes a stud...........and do people even go to panthers games anymore?
85 clark jersey with the white stripesany of the old sabres jerseyand the best hockey jersey out there the Brampton Battalions jerseys100922.jpg
LOL @ Brampton, Joke of the year :)Out of the 5, Corey Perry is my fav. Even though he's a ****.A London Knights Sam Gagner/Patrick Kane would be sick.

Luongo for the final table jersey ... All in favour raise your right hand and repeat after me ...Bingo Bango Bongowear Luongogotta love Bobby Lufinal table's just for you !

I think it's obvious that the Jokinen jersey would be the snazziest. :club:
Luongo for the final table jersey ... All in favour raise your right hand and repeat after me ...Bingo Bango Bongowear Luongogotta love Bobby Lufinal table's just for you !
haha have to love shorty

How about an old school Dale Hunter jersey. Number 32 red, white, and blue. He was nasty!