Hate To Say It...but Dn Will Be Arrested Soon...

Serious%20Cat.jpg
Guys.. please!! Give that cat some space and time to think. He's just been re raised all in holding the nut flush draw... he's just workin out the odds.He can usually be found 6 tabling on Bodog.I almost forgot to mention that at the time, he was being needled relentlessly by his arch nemesis... 'Silly Cat'silly_cat.jpg

That totally explains why Phil Ivey, Chris Ferguson, Howard Lederer, Jen Harman, Mike Matusow, Allen Cunningham, Farzad Bonyadi, Erick Lindgren, The Hendon Mob, John Juanda, Clonie Gowen, Lynette Chan, David Chiu, Berry Jonhston, Keith Sexton, Aaron Bartley, John Cernuto, David Oppeniheim, Huck Seed, Andy Bloch, Phil Gordon, The Mizrachi's, Gus Hansen, Perry Friedman and the rest of those Full Tilt folks have been arrested..They represent an internet poker room.

I don't think the prosecutors would go after a small fish like FCP. They want to make a huge example just like they did with Neteller, so they can scare others into shutting down. They would target one of the big boys: PokerStars or Full Tilt Poker.If I was a pro that owned part of one of these companies (ie: Howard Lederer) I'd be pretty nervous right now.

I don't think the prosecutors would go after a small fish like FCP. They want to make a huge example just like they did with Neteller, so they can scare others into shutting down. They would target one of the big boys: PokerStars or Full Tilt Poker.If I was a pro that owned part of one of these companies (ie: Howard Lederer) I'd be pretty nervous right now.
lets see lee jones' doomswitch get him out of this one
My Girlfriend Can Beat You... See Avatar3x fargo champ4x usgwa girls nats champ2006 jr world champ...shes the phil ivey of womens wrestlingLet's see Lee Jones doom switch get you out of this one!........ridiculous!
haha i dont mind it, i aint to bad myself (ps shes 96 pounds if that helps)
damn that are one serious kittie!
fixed your postand its amazing how little you people in general know about serious cat. disturbing really.
Online gambling is illegal here too, it's just that we don't bother enforcing it.
Online gambling isn't illegal in Canada...why would you spread such a nasty rumour?You must be confusing the new provincial law which pertains to gambling advertisement and that's only in Ontario.

DN is not going to jail. You people are missing it entirely. The U.S. has no authority to say it is illegal to operate, or own, or work for a gaming website that is based outside the U.S. Thus their is no law stating any of that. What the law says is that it is illegal to transfer funds from the U.S. to one of those gaming websites. DN is not in anyway involved in the transfer of funds to or from the U.S. What they are doing with this Neteller crap, is they are trying to enforce U.S. law outside their jurisdiction. Neteller is not a U.S. based company but the DOJ feels they have jurisdiction because Neteller does business with U.S. customers. It's just more arrogant BS coming from our govt. They are so used to ruling over us with intimidation and threat tactics, they feel they can do the same abroad. Let the lawyers sort it out. Let's play poker!

I wish the government would try to arrest DN and all the other top pros that represent online poker sites. Its the only way we'd get the press we need, and once it gets into the public eye and there is a real debate on the subject we would win. Right now all we have is just politicians passing bills in the middle of the night without anybody outside of the poker community noticing.

DN is not going to jail. You people are missing it entirely. The U.S. has no authority to say it is illegal to operate, or own, or work for a gaming website that is based outside the U.S.
Noriega.jpg
DN is not going to jail. You people are missing it entirely. The U.S. has no authority to say it is illegal to operate, or own, or work for a gaming website that is based outside the U.S. Thus their is no law stating any of that. What the law says is that it is illegal to transfer funds from the U.S. to one of those gaming websites. DN is not in anyway involved in the transfer of funds to or from the U.S. What they are doing with this Neteller crap, is they are trying to enforce U.S. law outside their jurisdiction. Neteller is not a U.S. based company but the DOJ feels they have jurisdiction because Neteller does business with U.S. customers. It's just more arrogant BS coming from our govt. They are so used to ruling over us with intimidation and threat tactics, they feel they can do the same abroad. Let the lawyers sort it out. Let's play poker!
But Hey, The Democrats are in charge now. Everything will be OKAY!!!LMFAOSWDoyle's actually making jokes about going to prison. Maybe that business trip to Costa Rica he talked about on PAD is actually an escape plan?

Either a player(s) or owner/operator(s) of online sites are going to be the next target of arrest warrants should the AG office wants to send a message their serious. It makes no difference if they get a conviction or not the hundreds of thousands of dollars that will be spent on their defense and property seizure is to serious for me. I will watch from the sidelines then read about it.

I heard DN was already arrested and turned state's evidence and is setting up other poker pros to go down. I for one will not be playing $500/$1000 heads up with him anymore, and I suggest none of you do it either.