• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• dEv~

• serge

• doox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brag post time. Lots of people saw pictures of Malkin practicing and Fleury in his new pads but I just saw them in person during a closed practice.     I was down at the arena to get my security

Yes I agree that Crosby kids gotta go. Can I interest you in a phaneuf?

JapersRink ‏@JapersRink · 20m Really looking forward to Dan Bylsma being either an idiot who can't win with Sid or a genius who can win without a bottom-6 after tonight.

Huh? I've never had that problem and I own multiple leather furniture.ps: isn't microfibre > suede?
maybe I was thinking of microfibre. I don't own anything but a burgundy loveseat that acts as my desk chair. my desk is also a coffee table. you could say I don't own a desk or chair.
Maybe it's because I'm laying in a pile of my own sweat and filth for hours on end?
this is awesome.
I was thinking of something reasonable like this... http://www.gowfb.com/Black-Leather-Like-Re...products_id=397 Any thoughts?
Will this be for tv watching or computer chair?
I've got the computer chair...this is for TV watching / playing PS3
My whole life, I've wanted leather furniture... so when I moved to Ottawa, I bought myself a couch and love seat, and I kinda don't like it. If I'm laying on it, and not wearing like a longer than average shirt, parts of my back get exposed and stick to it, and it's kinda annoying.That is all.
Ya I know what you mean. I'm not sold on anything except not wanting to pay tons of $$$.
Entirely possible. My couches are just from Ikea, so I certainly didn't pay for high quality.
:club: Good place for furniture is Van Leuween in the market. Sometimes they have good stuff, sometimes it's crap... but it's guaranteed to on massive sale fairly frequently as they rotate designs.
no problem anytime..BTW everything will be much easier when you win a huge tourney at the WSOP this year and then you can just pay cash for a condo.
Oh helllz no, you didn't just do that to Zach.....
haha nice.
I know it's pretty lame but I was stopped at a long traffic light and noticed it. A simple picture with my cell phone followed and here we are.
they said he's questionable, but I heard he was playing... I forget where, though.
uh duh...Seriously though,
"I hope so; that's the way it looks," Crosby said about playing. "Everything is pretty much the same. Hopefully, it stays that way and I'll be good to go. Hopefully, everything stays good and keeps improving. That's all I can really hope for. I just don't want to go backwards."
http://penguins.nhl.com/team/app/?service=...rticleid=406437Dupius, Talbot, Crosby in. Orpik out. Also Cooke's suspended so I think Minard is in his place.
uh duh...Seriously though,http://penguins.nhl.com/team/app/?service=...rticleid=406437Dupius, Talbot, Crosby in. Orpik out.
I know its not what Pens fans want to hear, but it might be better for him to shut it down for a 2-3 weeks...it would REALLY help me out in my prop bets, and would make a difference in me finishing in the red or black..just consider it ok Sid..Thanks
I know its not what Pens fans want to hear, but it might be better for him to shut it down for a 2-3 weeks...it would REALLY help me out in my prop bets, and would make a difference in me finishing in the red or black..just consider it ok Sid..Thanks
You're a mortgage broker AND a doctor?Ok, I'll have to admit, even I'm impressed with that.
You're a mortgage broker AND a doctor?Ok, I'll have to admit, even I'm impressed with that.
Truth be told my father is a doctor. So I have picked up some stuff in the medical area
Truth be told my father is a doctor. So I have picked up some stuff in the medical area
There is actually a medical procedure named after serge, called a 'double bogosiotomy'. It's a procedure to remove your foot from your mouth, while simultaneoulsy removing your head from your ass. :club: Sorry, couldnt resist. :ts

[Enter Mike Lange quote here]. Staal gets a fluky go ahead goal early in the 3rd. 2-1 Pens.edit...Now the Pens get some breathing room as Letang makes it 3-1.edit...And now the wheels have fallen off for the rags. 4-1 Pens.edit...Poopy Staal. 4-2.edit...LEGAME!!! 5-2edit...Crosby...wow, video coming later. 6-2 and they win it at that score.