• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• dEv~

• serge

• doox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brag post time. Lots of people saw pictures of Malkin practicing and Fleury in his new pads but I just saw them in person during a closed practice.     I was down at the arena to get my security

Yes I agree that Crosby kids gotta go. Can I interest you in a phaneuf?

JapersRink ‏@JapersRink · 20m Really looking forward to Dan Bylsma being either an idiot who can't win with Sid or a genius who can win without a bottom-6 after tonight.

I'm liking the Pens play in the last 2 games I've seen.I watched half of this, and the Flyers game in Vegas. I heard they played well vs Anaheim, but I didn't see the Caps game at all.Switching the system up seems to have really revved the boys up. Should be a good 2nd half.

They just said that's the first time since October 14th that the Pens have gotten 3 straight goals without Malkin and Crosby getting on the board for any of them.

They just said that's the first time since October 14th that the Pens have gotten 3 straight goals without Malkin and Crosby getting on the board for any of them.
I guess this means Crosby is back?And you have to love the trade for Garon. Someone to push Fleury.

Ya from what I saw it looked like the Ward stood on his head quite a bit but the Pens probably still didn't deserve to win that game. It would have been nice to win 4 of 5 heading into the break but they'll have live with 3-2. With as bad of a stretch they've been going through they are still only 1 point out of the playoffs and at 4th place in the Atlantic they are only 10 points behind the division leading Rangers.

I posted this already in serge's ranting thread, but here again is the latest injury news I've seen for the beaten up Pens.

Brooks Orpik - The Penguins hope to get Orpik back right after the All-Star break.Maxime Talbot - expects to return to the lineup immediately after the All-Star break.Pascal Dupius - Dupuis should be ready to play following the break.Ruslan Fedotenko - Was announced that he'll be out 4 to 6 weeks with a broken right hand caused by Colby Armstrong's face on January 9th.Sergei Gonchar - The official line is that he'll be back sometime in March, but if he suffers no setbacks then that time frame could move to February.Mike Zigomanis - After shoulder surgery the NHL's top faceoff man this season will miss the rest of it.
I posted this already in serge's ranting thread, but here again is the latest injury news I've seen for the beaten up Pens.
Those are some key injuries, however one that you dont mention is the main one...The nagging injury to Sid...There are reports today that he may miss the All Star game to rest it.
Those are some key injuries, however one that you dont mention is the main one...The nagging injury to Sid...There are reports today that he may miss the All Star game to rest it.
If he's not on yahoo's injury report then I don't consider it important enough to post it. You of all people should be happy that the "face of hockey" may not participate in the event.

I don't care either way if he plays in the ASG.I trust him to make a smart decision regarding his health, and the importance to the team. He's a smart dude.The funny thing I saw though, was that he's scheduled to participate in the breakaway challenge in the skills game. Sid is good at a lot of things... I dunno about breakaways... lol.

He said today that he's playing.
i dont really care much as I am boycotting the All Star game..
Understandable...being a Leafs fan, nobody can predict how your body will react to seeing skilled hockey players.
Who's the token Maple Leaf at the ASG? the Zamboni driver?
Tomas Kaberle if you didnt know..and Luke Schenn will be in the rookie game.