Do You Still Trust Neteller With Your Mobney?

Do you still trust Neteller with your mobney?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. ???

• yes, my money is safe on neteller
    • no, I'd feel safer transferring to stylin to hold it
    • yes, but only a small portion of my BR

I voted for option one because I'm still going to use Neteller for as long as I'm allowed to do so. That said, I'm not leaving an money on there anymore. I'll let it sit on poker sites.

I honestly don't feel %100 safe with it on Neteller right now and have $0 sitting in Neteller. I'm going to have my cashouts done by check. I forgot who it was at NWP but they got rolled BY Neteller. They told him his account had suspicious activity and seized the money he had in there.

Nice ****ing spelling in the topic
you do know "mobney" is an implied sw don't you?and OP, I'm not happy with the news but I'm still using neteller
just got an email from bodog saying that they are no longer accepting transfers from neteller. Gonna start using instadebit now
INSTADEBIT? Is there a way to fund your account instantly. And then Instadebit withdrawals it from you're checking s 1-4days later?
just got an email from bodog saying that they are no longer accepting transfers from neteller. Gonna start using instadebit now
This shouldn't be news. This was announced back in Oct/Nov when all of this came to fruition.Neteller no longer allows Instacash transactions for US players.Neteller is a publically traded company and as such must hold an account with 110% of the player balances on it's site at all time.I use to work there. Your money is safe. It is the US government that will screw you.

I can't get a hold of bodog or neteller, so I'll ask here. I can still withdraw from bodog to neteller, and neteller to my bank account, right? Also, I made a withdrawal from neteller to my bank account before all this went down. It's now saying accepted in neteller, but the money hasn't yet shown up in my bank account. Is this reason to worry?erac

I can't get a hold of bodog or neteller, so I'll ask here. I can still withdraw from bodog to neteller, and neteller to my bank account, right? Also, I made a withdrawal from neteller to my bank account before all this went down. It's now saying accepted in neteller, but the money hasn't yet shown up in my bank account. Is this reason to worry?erac
It usually takes 2-3 business days for it to show up in your bank account.And this is what BODOG sent me today: As you may already be aware, we are no longer able to process transactions from US NETeller accounts. We know that you have used this method recently to fund your account (xxxxxxx) and wanted to reassure you that payouts via NETeller can still be requested and will continue to be processed to your NETeller account at this time.For future deposits into your Bodog account, we have a number of convenient options available. Our Instant Check method is a fast, free and secure way to transfer funds to your Bodog account directly from your US bank account. Additional options include deposit methods such as:Click2Pay Western Union (please contact Customer Service at 1-888-263-0000 if you wish to deposit using this method) We encourage you to visit Bodog's 'Deposit' page to review a list of these and other deposit methods we offer:https://www.bodog.com/account/app/PrepareDepositAs always, every deposit into your Bodog account is completely free and will generate a 10% reload bonus.Should you have any further questions about our deposit options, please don't hesitate to contact us at any time. Our highest priority is to offer you a safe and enjoyable wagering experience.Very best regards,Bodog Customer Service Tel: 1-888-263-0000 (ext. 2) E. service@bodog.comW. http://www.bodog.com
MX, edited that account number just in time. :club:
oh well, my bodog balance went to zero in october when I transfered all the money out. Now I just play at stars and tilt so it's no big thing.