Worst Fold Ever?

I am shocked right now I dont see how this guy folds here. This is at a 2/4NL table. The guy i was up against loves to call over bets with anything and is a calling station but when I bet 1/2 pot he folds. So thats why I played it like I did. But i dont see how he can fold here, probably the best pot odds I have ever seen even with nothing I am calling there. I hit the all in button but for some reason it left me with a penny.UTG+2 ($222)MP+1 ($429.25)MP+2 ($286)CO ($447.90) [Hero]Button ($467.25)SB ($588.25)BB ($788.88)UTG ($441.86)UTG+1 ($117.50)Hero is CO with A:diamond:, A:club: Preflop: (9 players, $0)UTG calls $4, 2 folds, MP+1 calls $4, MP+2 folds, Hero calls $4 and raises $20, Button calls $24, SB calls $22, 2 folds, MP+1 calls $20 Flop: 6:heart:, 9:heart:, 6:club: (4 players, $98)SB checks, MP+1 checks, Hero bets $100, Button calls $100, 2 folds Turn: J:club: (2 players, $298)Hero bets $323.89, Button calls $323.89 River: 4:heart: (2 players, $945.78)Hero bets $0.01 and is All-In, Button foldsResults: Hero has A:diamond:, A:club:Hero wins $948.78 as the last player standing

flush hit and he got scared hahahaha ur gonna get reported for him chip dumping
Ya thats what someone said at the table. Should I just wait till support contacts me or talk to them first. I didn't chip dump and don't want them freezing my account because of this. I hit the all in button and there program didn't stick me all in for some reason or another not sure why. Hopefully they can see that in there program.

That must have been David Benyamin you were playing against.Chances are he had 78. I once raised all but one chip on a semi bluff with 78 on 69xx board, the river blanked and I check folded. That was a +EV play

Ya thats what someone said at the table. Should I just wait till support contacts me or talk to them first. I didn't chip dump and don't want them freezing my account because of this. I hit the all in button and there program didn't stick me all in for some reason or another not sure why. Hopefully they can see that in there program.
that and there is little point in chip dumping in a cash game

If he did fold because he put you on a heart draw, WIIIIIIIIMP. But I'm guessing his connection FUBAR'd and the site folded his hand.

I've had people make unreal folds to me as well with odds like that, so I made sure to hit the button to show my hand. The last thing I wanted people to think was that I was colluding with the idiot, so I'd show that I actually had a hand. It sucks that people will gain information, though.

This is 2/4 NL correct?About the only thing i can see that makes any sense at all, is he knows he can't flip over a winner so he decides it's better to muck than have to show his hand in any way. Not saying I agree...cuz it is retarded...just thinking it could be metagame related at a level like 2/4 NL.