What Would Lee Jones Say?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lee, is that you?If so, doomswitch off NOW!
I will have to admit, my fingers have been a little twitchy just recently. It has been funny though, watching you suffer so much! :club: Well... it gets boring at PS headquarters sometimes, and that big shiny red button looks so tempting!I'm ready to cut a deal with you guys though. If I get sent a life-sized cardboard cut-out of Daniel, I'll give you FCP dudes a fair ride, ok?
Grinder, I know i've assraped you for years on end, but hey way to perservere, here's 50k
After reading this...I have nothing.However, this is one of the most amusing topics ever, and I hope to have something by tomorrow.

Congratulations on the $17,000 score Bubba83. Now maybe you and Forrest Gump can start up that shrimping business.

How did you get here? You were pre-scheduled to bad beat out in 19th...we will have to review our records and i'll get back to you about the 122K.

Congrats on the $61,000! Unfortunately we are freezing your account. There will be a full investigation into your play and the people you play with because we think there is a possibility of collusion. You will hear back soon.

You really sunk the 8 ball on your first shot with that horrendous call, way to blow your chance at 200k. Take your 13k back to the pool hall loser.Too harsh?
I guess you didn't really want the 8-ball there on the river Simo. But hey, you're $22K richer and that's lots of balls you can buy. Congrats.

Congrats BogiePutt. Use this 20 grand to go get some lessons and rename yourself BirdiePutt. Oh and by the way, enjoy the money, cause you'll be old and grey before I ever let you cash again.

What Id say to Lee:Gee, Loans (gettit, lee jones, jee lones) to everyone you know, well down, and make sure to come back next week to the best site on the net, www.FullTiltPoker.com

Congrats on your Doom Switch being turned off, but I have to inform you that for the next 3 years you're ****ed due to a permament change in Doom Switch Policy. Here at Pokerstars we pride ourselves in having the best options for our players and your options are officially gone.Seriously, if Pokerstars had a "Doom Switch" button on your seat that you could push for 1 BB, how much money would they rake?