Possibly Knocked A Girl Up

Q: What does a slinky and a pregnant girlfriend have in common?A: They both need a little push down the steps.
This is funny.4 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)3 Members: Jeepster80125, qyayqi, Ron_MexicoThis may be even more funny.
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow if this does not bring back memories.. I was dating this guy back when I was 19. We were together for almost 3 years. He started cheating on me with one girl, then promised to never do it again etc.. So he started cheating on me with another girl. Girl #2 ended up pregnant.. She told him it was his. (She had someone else she was seeing as well just like your girl). So believing her he gave her the money for the abortion and stopped seeing her etc.. It turns out this girl left town about 2 weeks later. She hit up not only my Ex but 4 other guys and took the money and ran. She had an abortion and a bunch of money left over to move away with..Unless you know for sure that the kid is yours.. don't give her shiit. Condoms Break.. My Dad has never let me forget that a broken condom is how I ended up here..
I think I've seen that movie. 11:14, I believe it was called, with Rachel Leigh Cook and that chick from "The Next Karate Kid"?Wang

definitely a scam. i'd say if anything don't pay the 300$ simply because she WANTS an abortion, so whether you pay or not shes going to have one. i just recently had this scare too. but uh, one other thing no one mentioned, u might wanna go get an STD test bro :|

definitely a scam. i'd say if anything don't pay the 300$ simply because she WANTS an abortion, so whether you pay or not shes going to have one. i just recently had this scare too. but uh, one other thing no one mentioned, u might wanna go get an STD test bro :|
You have AIDS.Yes, you have AIDS.I hate to tell you, boy, you have AIDS.You got the AIDS.You may have caught it when you stuck that filthy needle in here.Or maybe all that unprotected sex which we hear.It isn’t clear, but what we’re certain of is that you have AIDS.Yes, you have AIDS.Not HIV, but full-blown AIDS.Be sure that you see that this is not HIV, but full blown AIDS.Not HIV, but full-blown AIDS.I’m sorry, I wish it was something less serious, but it’s AIDS.You’ve got the AIDS.

Karma usually wins out. I'm going to have to take the view that you got what you deserved. Don't **** with someone elses girlfriend no matter how much of a hot slut she is. If you didn't, you wouldn't be in this predicament.

Karma usually wins out. I'm going to have to take the view that you got what you deserved. Don't **** with someone elses girlfriend no matter how much of a hot slut she is. If you didn't, you wouldn't be in this predicament.
Wait. This makes no sense. Since when is it my responsibility to make sure every tramp on the planet doesn't cheat on her retarded boyfriend? How is it "Karmic Justice" that sleeping with a no-good whore leads to me getting scammed by said whore and her retarded boyfriend? "If you didn't, you wouldn't be in this predicament."By the same logic, you shouldn't fuck with ANY hot sluts, for any reason. You know. Cause she might get preggers/try to run a scam on you with some dirtbag she knows. Absurd.
Ok, I expect a few serious responses, but also some not so serious ones. Here's the situation:There is a girl that I work with that may be pregnant by my doing. We had worked together for over a year, and recently started going to lunch together and hanging out outside of work. I knew I should have stayed away from her, because not only did she have a boyfriend, but she also had 3 kids (in her early 20s). That's never a recipe for success, but something about her drew me closer to her. She's very attractive, kind, and laughs at all my stupid jokes. Eventually our just being friends turned into something a little more. We started making out at my house and in empty parking lots. One night we went out to the bar, and as I drove her home, we stopped to make out. It was at this moment she pulled a "Lewinsky" on me...mighty fine night.About a week later, we finally went all the way. Stupid me though, I didn't use a condom, but I did pull out (of course as the subject of this thread may foreshadow, that doesn't always work). So a few days afterwards I find out that she told her boyfriend about us, and that she can't see me anymore. She would tell me stories of how abusive this guy was, but I guess she felt like he deserved another chance. Whatever, she got the fling she was going after. About a week ago, I get a call from her boyfriend telling me she's pregnant, and that she wants to get an abortion. They "know" it's mine, because he always uses condoms. So now they think I should pay half the cost (about $300). With knowing that her and I will never be in a relationship, and with no chance of a friendship due to a jealous boyfriend: Am I at all responsible for any costs of the procedure? Legally?
So let me get this right. If you thought there were a future with this girl you wouldn't be asking this question? Your responsibilities for actions already taken are dictated by whether or not you'll get to tap that again in the future?I'm betting you aren't really as much of an ass as that makes you sound like you are.Obviously you have no legal obligation to anything at this point but since I'm still assuming you're not as much of an ass as it seems, you certainly have a moral obligation. If there's reasonable evidence that it's yours just pay for 1/2 the procedure and be glad you don't have to sit and hold her while she cries when it's over with.Ass.
Wait. This makes no sense. Since when is it my responsibility to make sure every tramp on the planet doesn't cheat on her retarded boyfriend? How is it "Karmic Justice" that sleeping with a no-good whore leads to me getting scammed by said whore and her retarded boyfriend? "If you didn't, you wouldn't be in this predicament."By the same logic, you shouldn't fuck with ANY hot sluts, for any reason. You know. Cause she might get preggers/try to run a scam on you with some dirtbag she knows. Absurd.
I'll just go ahead and assume you aren't the "having a girlfriend" type and move on.
It's BS. There are so many things wrong with that scenario that it's insane. If they bug you again tell them to provide better than circumstantial proof it's yours. She might have been getting it slipped in her pooper by 15 other guys, not your problem unless she proves its yours.
I actually do agree with this that it's likely to be a scam but the attitude of the OP - ie, his level of responsibility for the situation (if it is true) only hinges on whether he'll be allowed to SIIHP in the future - makes me question his credibility as well.
I'll just go ahead and assume you aren't the "having a girlfriend" type and move on.
What? That's not true at all. I don't CURRENTLY have a girlfriend, but I've had my share of relationships. I've even been cheated on. You know who I was made at? Tramp-face. Not the guy that nailed her. He doesn't know me. He's not my friend. Somebody offered him some sexing and he took it. MY GIRLFRIEND has a responsibility to me in the relationship. Every other man on the planet does not. Seriously, why is it everyone else's job to make sure your girlfriend doesn't cheat on you?
What? That's not true at all. I don't CURRENTLY have a girlfriend, but I've had my share of relationships. I've even been cheated on. You know who I was made at? Tramp-face. Not the guy that nailed her. He doesn't know me. He's not my friend. Somebody offered him some sexing and he took it. MY GIRLFRIEND has a responsibility to me in the relationship. Every other man on the planet does not. Seriously, why is it everyone else's job to make sure your girlfriend doesn't cheat on you?
I FULLY Agree!

C'mon baby where you going Cos ya know i want it... I don't wanna sex ya to get ya Because i want it Cutie just slip into your negligee And let l'll shawn make love to ya all day Cos the first time i saw ya I wanted to kick it to ya Your body is slammin' So honey can i do ya Cos you and i both know tricks are for kids So get the Don Perignon outta the fridge I wanna do the first thing that comes to mind Cos on a scale of one to ten No question you're a dime I'm attracted to ya cos you give me love And sweetheart, Color Me Badd Is gonna sex you up Hey, beautiful lady, I need you tonight Lovely, lovely lady I wanna make you feel all right, yeah I can't deny, baby I wanna love you down You are so fine, baby All I wanna do is Chorus (I Wanna Sex You Up) I Want to sex you up All night (girl you make me feel good) I want to (let me rub you down) sex you up. Say do you feel lonely girl Let me turn down the lights So I can hold you in the darkness Ooh baby, let's make love tonight Yeah, dig, you feel so right baby When I love you down Please be my wife, sugar Cause all I wanna do is Chorus Girl you just make me feel so good I just wanna... I just wanna Just lay back, and enjoy the ride all I wanna do is Chorus Make sweet lovin' all night long Feels so right it can't be wrong Don't be shy girl come to me Open up your heart and I'll set you free I want to touch you all the right places, baby I want to make love you All night...

You can't get knocked up from Butt Seks. Can you ??
ORLY-Buttsecks.jpg
So let me get this right. If you thought there were a future with this girl you wouldn't be asking this question? Your responsibilities for actions already taken are dictated by whether or not you'll get to tap that again in the future?I'm betting you aren't really as much of an ass as that makes you sound like you are.
blibbidy blabbidyP.S.S. - Color Me Badd pwnz :club:
Ed Zachary.

You shoulda kept getting head from her.Or put it in her butt. Rookie.Seriously though, a $600 abortion? Back when I was forcing chicks to get abortions it would only run around $350-400 total. This seems like a con and it seems unlikely that it's yours. Since when is pulling out not effective? I'd be more worried about the likely rash that you have forming from the thrice knocked up, unmarried mid twenty hussy.Edit: HAHAHAH I started writing this response when I was drunk last night and no one had responded yet, I woke up, puked, played basketball, came home, showered, saw that I was in mid reply and finished as if four pages hadn't taken place. oops.

this thread makes me sad and very nervous.I should feel better in about a week or two. hopefully.
Uh oh.
Q: What does a slinky and a pregnant girlfriend have in common?A: They both need a little push down the steps.
I laughed. I wish I didn't laugh, but I did.
My Dad has never let me forget that a broken condom is how I ended up here..
I'm here because 17 year old boys don't know how to keep the scout team from deploying into the target zone.
She's getting the abortion tomorrow. I have a strong feeling I was set up, and the kid's not even mine.What did I learn from this little journey?ButtsecksCum in Mouth
it's days like this that I bless the fact that I stuck my nuts in the microwave daily.