Possibly Knocked A Girl Up

it's days like this that I bless the fact that I stuck my nuts in the microwave daily.
if i wasn't sick with a sore throat, i would be laughing so hard that i would disturb the whole house.
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Karma usually wins out. I'm going to have to take the view that you got what you deserved. Don't **** with someone elses girlfriend no matter how much of a hot slut she is. If you didn't, you wouldn't be in this predicament.
Wives are fair game though...right? right?!!
**** paying $300, goto target and get one of these and mail it to them.h12.gif
LoooooooolThat or have a conversation with her near the top of a flight of stairs..Then accidentally push her..I like that method
LoooooooolThat or have a conversation with her near the top of a flight of stairs..Then accidentally push her..I like that method
Hmmm...we do actually work on the 2nd floor of an office building.

my cousin got knocked up and (the details are too personal) the fact that she is going to have a baby is going to LITERALLY split the family apart.needless to say when the guy turned up on christmas day my uncle put him into hospital.

my cousin got knocked up and (the details are too personal) the fact that she is going to have a baby is going to LITERALLY split the family apart.needless to say when the guy turned up on christmas day my uncle put him into hospital.
what do they call white trash in austrailia?