Possibly Knocked A Girl Up

word, sonIf the Gators lose tonight, and I lose my posting privelges here, at least I'll go out knowing I created this awesome thread.
Why would you lose posting privileges? Bet, or suicide when your gators lose?I have a buddy from Florida who is a gator fan. good luck to him.
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would you lose posting privileges? Bet, or suicide when your gators lose?I have a buddy from Florida who is a gator fan. good luck to him.
I made a topic in the Sports-Football section back on Dec. 3rd, that if Florida doesn't win the national title tonight, that I would ask for my account to be banned and never post on these forums again.Gators are up 34-14 at halftime.
this is stupid. Did your moron uncle put your cousin in the hospital as well? She let him get in without the bag. 50/50 split. Takes two to tangleyeah, but you were 25 at the time.I'll take anything wet and female. I'll handle the rest.
I hope you're seeing two years into the future. No, but seriously, I'm not a sicko or anything; I was 21, and kinda cheating on my girlfriend. I knew she was in highschool, but she told me she was 18, and she also fucked one of my friends later that night. I'm the coolest.
I hope you're seeing two years into the future. No, but seriously, I'm not a sicko or anything; I was 21, and kinda cheating on my girlfriend. I knew she was in highschool, but she told me she was 18, and she also fucked one of my friends later that night. I'm the coolest.
god I love high school chicks
I contend that there is no such thing as a bad blow job.I've been injured, forced myself through and still came.No such thing as a bad blow job. Seriously.
May be true...but there are amazing ones.Something that the older ladies do best.

Her BF is making a $300 bluff. You could decide to raise it, but it could cost you thousands for child support. So you have to be ridiculously certain that this is a bluff to not pay up. Pay up call it a day.

god I love high school chicks
It depends, for me. I deal cards sometimes at a local bar, and one of the hottest chicks I have ever seen works there, age 17. Her mom is letting her drop out of high school to move to LA and become a model. She says she already has talked to a rep for Maxim magazine, and I believe her. She's hawt as hell, but there isn't much going on upstairs. I like younger chicks because they are sweet, innocent, and whorish, yet inexperienced.I like me some older chicks because I don't want to tell a girl "do this" or "do that" or "don't forget to fondle the stepchildren". They already know that cupping the balls is crucial. That, and they like buttsecks more.I'm 24, and already feel like a dirty old man. Oh well.
Hmmm...I've banged a virgin before, and I've had some MILFS.1. High level of experience or2. A slightly tighter vag, and a girl who wouldn't know how to give a proper blowjob if her life depended on it.I'll take door number 1.
Nah, door number 2 is totally where it's at, and older girls are way more likely to let you go through it.