Drinking Games

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drink until you puke. First person to puke wins. Last person to puke has to puke tomorrow.It's very easy.Wang
I play the exact same game! In Vegas you even get to roll dice, draw a card, quiz a fellow player about his/her personal life, and go down the big chute thingy...

Drink until you can't get through the alphabet in under 8 seconds. Drink until you can no longer achieve an erection (easy).Drink until Dane Cook is funny (hard).Drink until you're certain if your mother saw you, she'd cry.And, my personal favorite, "DUI Hunter" (pronounced Dewey Hunter)-It can be played with any number of people. Basically, everybody who is participating has 3 drinks, then "takes a lap" (follows the prescribed course) in his vehicle. Then, come back, 3 more drinks. This time follow the course at 5mph over the speed limit. 3 more drinks, 10 over. 3 more drinks, at 10 over, with the music blaring alarmingly loud. 3 more drinks, 10 over, music loud, fully nude. Etc, etc, etc. You can make up your own.First person to snag a DUI wins.Wang

Freshman year, my roommates would play one where they'd watch me watch MTV, and drink based on my indignation. A drink if I complain about the repetitiveness of the video selection, a drink if I complain about what a conceded ***** a girl on a reality show is, et cetera. The big one was a fith if I yell "blow it out your ***" at Gideon Yago.

OOh, I forgot Drunk Trek.shipshake is the best.
I've played Drunk Trek...had a blast!Popular game if you have a pitcher is Sink the Bizmark (spell!?!). Basically fill a glass with a lil' beer and put it in the pitcher. Each person takes turns pouring at least a drop of beer into the glass. The person who eventually sinks the glass into the pitcher has to pick it out of the pitcher and down it.This game goes amazingly fast after a while and the penalty isn't so much drinking the booze but all the arm hair and **** from people's skin that dips into the pitcher.

I played a game called "Ash Beer" where you get a group of people in a circle (usually guy/girl) and you go around the circle touching the persons face in the exact spot that the person next to you touched your face or else you have to drink. The only catch is everyone is in on the game except for one person(really important), and the person next to them is using an empty beer can that had the bottom turned black by a lighter, and the person keeps rubbing ash on the persons face without their knowing about it. I've only played this game once, but it was the most hilarious and cruel drinking game i've ever played.

One up, one down. This was a fun game when i was young. Drank alot of beer before i figured it out.

Shot Pursuit. It's fun and easy.Get a trivial pursuit deck. Person #1 is up. The person to his right reads from the card, starting at the top. If player #1 gets any question on the card right, he wins. Anybody else that's playing (this game is best in decent sized groups) can guess an answer for any question at any time. Once a question is guessed at, that question is done, right or wrong. If anyone besides player #1 gets a question wrong, he has to take a shot (or a half shot, or drink 6 oz of beer, etc.). The player can guess without any repurcussions.If the player does not get a single question right, he must take a shot. Once he gets one right- or goes through the card without getting one right, play moves to the left. Repeat. You can show off how smart you are, AND get drunk in the process. The best part is, once somebody guesses like two or three answers wrong, he starts getting a little drunk, and then knee-jerk guesses more and more, thereby getting drunker and drunker.Wang

NCWJGstands for Norman Chad Wife Joke Gameany time Norman Chad makes a joke about his ex-wives or makes a comment/joke about one of the players getting married/engage, you take a drink/shot/etc.trust me, you can get drunk FAST

NCWJGstands for Norman Chad Wife Joke Gameany time Norman Chad makes a joke about his ex-wives or makes a comment/joke about one of the players getting married/engage, you take a drink/shot/etc.trust me, you can get drunk FAST
This is kinda like the CSPAN drinking game "As.shole". You watch CSPAN and whenever somebody says, "My fellow Senetor" or something of the sort, he's really saying "As.shole" and you drink. There's also "Vote on the Issue", where you pick sides, and take a drink for every vot on your side (WARNING: Only play this game if the vote will be close. Otherwise, some people may suffer alcohol posoning, and others will not get drunk).

2 favorites from my wayward youth:Caps:2 people sit on the floor about 15-20 feet apart. Legs apart with a beer between your legs. Place a beer cap upside down on the top of the open beer. Take turns throwing another beer cap at the other person's cap (on the beer bottle). If you miss, you drink. If you knock the cap off, that person drinks double. If you hit, you get another turn. I played COUNTLESS hours playing this at parties. It was a crowd favorite. Always a good way to get a quick buzz going.Quarter in the Cup:Everyone has their version of this one I'm sure. Have to bounce a quarter off the table into a coffee cup in the middle. If you miss you drink. We had our own extra rules....if you swear- you drink, point at someone- you drink, say someone's name- you drink, stand up - you drink. Quaranteed shitfaced in about an hour.We had a couple of others, but those were the 2 main ones.

landmine:everyone takes turns flicking a quarter on a table and grabbing it with their thumbs while it's still spinning. if you whiff on catching the quarter, you have to chug a beer. while this is going on, if anyone finishes their beer for any reason, they can slam the empty can down on the quarter while it's spinning and yell "boom!" or "landmine!" or "terrorist attack!" or whatever your preference (the more offensive, the better). if you get landmined, you have to chug the rest of your beer, and the can stays on the table where it was slammed down. if anyone flicks the quarter and it touches an already-tabled landmine, they have to chug a beer.the game starts off slow, but when the table gets littered with cans, it gets really, really nasty. one of few games where i've seen someone puke at/on the table.15:game starts with people going in a circle counting from one to fifteen. when you reach fifteen, there's a communal drink, and the person who got to say #15 picks a category and a number from 1-15 (say, "boy bands" and "12"). the counting starts again from #1, but this time, the person who has #12 must instead say something from the chosen category... 10, 11, n' sync, 13, 14... . if they **** this up, they have to drink and the counting starts over. the categories accumulate until every number is taken, and if you actually make it through a round where every number is a category and everyone remembers all the categories (and uses new things from those categories every time), everyone wins and you can celebrate with a drink.the big lebowski (vicious):i forget the exact numbers, but basically this one consists of consuming either 7 or 11 (however many the dude drinks over the course of the movie) white russians, five joints, and five beers while watching the big lebowski. i've known of one person who has done this without vomiting profusely after or during the flick. let that be a challenge.my personal favorite: can't hardly wait:based on the teen movie of the same name. watch the movie, drink whenever any of the following occur:-chug during the character bios in the beginning-chug whenever preston is talking about fate-drink for each cleavage shot of jennifer love hewitt-drink every time the ditzy girls use an adverb (totally!, etc.)-drink every time the nerds make a sci fi reference-drink any time someone says "mike dexter"-drink any time melissa joan hart or that annoying guy use the word "remember"-drink any time anyone references making outthere are others, too, but i forget them. haven't played in a while. anyway, make enough rules to be able to finish 2 40s over the course of the movie.i've also played "drink every time fox news lies," but that one tends to put me in tears by the end.

there was this one called the "century club" where you take a drink every minute for a hundred minutes, someone even made a tape where the song changed every minute... you eventually throw up, until you've done it a couple times...edit: I guess its not really a game...