Steven Dannenmann Globe Chip Protector

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks..but does anyone know where i can find the exact one... those websites have a whole variety but i am looking for a replica of the one at toc cant find it anywhere
www.google.com
i dont want the globe to use as a chip protector i just want it. and google.com is to simple of a answer the exact globe is getting very hard to find
Send him an email. Perhaps he will reply:Website: http://www.financialace.com/Email: steve@financialace.com
thanks.....ive emailed him 3 times already in the last mounth and no reply so thats not gona work
E-mail Mike Matasow he has one for sale.
do u know how i could contact him? his official site doesnt have contact info
Search for "gullible"......I think you'll find what you're looking for.
w/e but im sure he actually knows where i could get one and i really do want his contact info but i dought any of u have it anyway oh well
w/e but im sure he actually knows where i could get one and i really do want his contact info but i dought any of u have it anyway oh well
Maybe you should be original and get a card protector that other people don't already have.... dbag
Maybe you should be original and get a card protector that other people don't already have.... dbag
hey u ****ing idiot maybe if u read the thread a little i said im not usingit for a card protector i just want one... ****ing douchebag
hey u ****ing idiot maybe if u read the thread a little i said im not usingit for a card protector i just want one... ****ing douchebag
It sounds like you'd rather find a Dannenman photo and beat off to it
Use a chip as a card protector.
Actually not a great idea. One of the most common mistakes in live play is to push "all of your chips in" and leaving behind the chips protecting your cards, or even worse, leaving your cards unprotected after a push where you do remember to pick them up.
ebay i hear sells stuff these days. I'll even post the link for you www.ebay.com, usally malls have stores with stuff in them too.
no it wasnt on ebay and im not about to search stores for it either