Steven Dannenmann Globe Chip Protector

about my whole breaking your legs thing i take that back you know why...because you people dont relize who you are talking to i cant punish you for being ignornat its like cutting off a cats tounge cause it begs for food it just aint right....bye
Now I know you're doing the pot.
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

about my whole breaking your legs thing i take that back you know why...because you people dont relize who you are talking to i cant punish you for being ignornat its like cutting off a cats tounge cause it begs for food it just aint right....bye
Why not just use your god-like powers to afflict us all with boils and locusts?
besides, this can't be real. It's probably just someone stirring the pot.Can someone really be this bad with grammar, spelling, typing and forming sentences and not be considered legally retarded?Seriously, which events in the next special olympics? I need to get a line on some early bets.
The only thing he has said under either of his personnas that I believe is that he speaks Russian. I am guessing as a first language. Russian is a very phonetic language and the majority of his grammar errors are phonetic. You can almost hear his accent when you read his post.Incidentally this is the one thing for which I admire the kid - and even give him a little slack regarding. He is still a punk with a lousy attitude and work ethic - but he is bilingual (mostly) and that earns a partial pass on nearly illegible posts.